Chapter Four

A/N: okay so I'm so sorry for the lack of writing! I'm trying to write as fast as possible but I've been traveling across the country and have been going through jetlag. I'm finally on my way home and I hope to get writing a lot. :)

---------------------------------------------
Al's POV:
I leaned against the bookshelf and sighed. I felt terrible for these people.
"Brother?"
Ed looked up from his book. "Yes Al?"
"I haven't found anything yet. You?"
Ed let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back. "Not yet."
"I really want to help these people Brother. I really do.."
"I do too Al. I just don't know how. I'm not finding anything helpful." he scratched the back of his head and then looked down.

---------------------------------------------
Rin's POV:
I finished the two books I was given to read. I had nothing that seemed helpful.
I glanced and saw that Yukio was still reading his last book. I looked out the window and saw that it was getting late in the evening.
I stood up and went to find Ed and Al.
"Niisan?" Yukio asked. "Where are you going?"
"I'm just giving them the books back."
I walked around the library for a while.
"Where are they!? I mean, one wears armor??" I mumbled while looking behind a bookcase.
I was walking back to Yukio when I found them. they were actually pretty close to us but I just missed them.
"Here I finished the two books you gave me." I said handing them to Ed.
"Find anything useful?" Ed asked taking them from my hands.
"No. You guys?" I asked.
"well I began to look into the transmutation circle that you guys were found near. So far it's a dead end but I think it might get us somewhere." Al replied.
"Hey it's getting late. Think maybe we could go to the hotel?" I asked.
Ed looked up and blinked. "You're tired?" he asked.
"Most likely Brother. We're used to pulling all-nighters. They aren't." Al said.
"Oh right. I forgot you guys go to school..." Ed mumbled and started to pack up.
"You should go get Yukio, Rin." Al said, looking at me.
"Right." I walked off to go get my brother.

A/N: okay sorry for this being so short it's hard to type in a van where you can touch the ceiling when you hit bumbs. (a lot of bumbs) so if you guys have any ideas for a future chapter PLEASE let me know. :) see ya later