!Halloween Special!

Mustang's POV:
I sighed and stared at the calendar. October 31st. Halloween.
"Hey Colonel?" Havoc's voice rang.
I glanced up to him.
"I already asked everyone here so I thought id ask you. Wanna come over and watch scary movies tonight?" He grinned.
I sighed.
"You should come!" Breda smiled.
"Yeah Colonel, you should come. I'm going." Hawkeye smiled.
"If you insist." I went back to my work, Havoc grinning like an idiot.

"You know, Ed and Al will be there tonight." Hawkeye spoke to me on my lunch break.
"hm?" I glanced up from my meal.
" Just wanted to let you know." she went back to her meal.

"Colonel, did you finish those papers yet?" Hawkeye asked.
I glanced up at the empty office.
"We said we would watch movies at Havoc's." she nagged.
"Well go on without me and I'll finish these and be on my way." I went back to work.
"Sir, if they aren't done when I get here in the morning, I will shoot you." and with that, she walked out of the office.
Now I don't know if I originally had plans to finish these papers, but I knew I suddenly got to work really fast.

Ed's POV:
"How'd you guys like that one!?" Havoc smiled and asked as he turned off the second movie we had watched.
"Meh, the ending was rushed a lot." Breda commented.
"What! this is one of my favorites!" Havoc argued.
"Colonel still isn't here?" Al spoke questionably to Hawkeye.
"Hm? I suppose he is still working on that paperwork or is on the way?" Riza spoke.
"We should play a prank on him!" I jumped up.

and So a trip to the nearest Halloween store was conducted.

Mustang's POV:
I walked up the doorstep to Havoc's house. The paperwork had taken longer than I originally thought.
I knocked on the door, but as soon as my hand came into contact with the door, it opened.
What? It wasn't shut properly?
I pushed open the door and just saw darkness.
"Havoc?" I called as I reached for my gloves in my pocket.

Suddenly a purple light shone on a huge group of people. All wearing maid costumes.

"What the-"
"Colonel Mustang~" Havoc called using a feminine voice and strutted over with a feather duster.
Taking the que, the rest of them strutted over as well.

And that was how Havoc's living room was on fire on Halloween Night.

Authors Note: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS IM SO LAZY AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
Also, just pretend Rin and Yukio weren't in this, I honestly couldn't find a way to fit them in so if you want a special side story with just blue exorcist characters, I'll be happy to do that :)

as always, thanks for reading and see ya later!