Chapter Five

A/N: OMG people are actually reading this? I feel so honored and thank you for everyone who takes the time to read and comment on each chapter :) I love you all!

Ed's POV:
We were walking to the hotel when I was thinking about the whole situation. It was weird but one little thing kept popping up in my mind.
"Hey Rin, can I ask you a question?" I glanced back at him.
He looked up and me, "Sure go ahead."
"What's with the sword?"
Yukio tensed and looked at Rin.
"Hehehe....." Rin said scratching the back of his head, "it's just a gift from my old man."
At the explanation, Yukio untensed.
I decided not to mention it and we got the hotel.
"Well, goodnight. If you too need anything, just knock on our door!" Al smiled as we walked out of their room.
We were making them pj's and such to make them comfy.
I walked into our room and I plopped down and fell asleep.

Yukio's POV:
"I'm exhausted." Rin plopped down on his bed, laying on his stomach.
"How fast do you think we can get back?" I asked.
Rin turned his head so he could look up at me. "Hey don't worry. We'll get back."
I shook my head and laughed. "It's not us I'm worried about. It's everyone we're leaving behind Niisan. The cram students : whose going to teach them? What about Kuro? He can't lose you. What if he goes crazy like after he lost dad? And what if-"
"Stop with the what ifs Yukio," Rin said sitting up, "We don't have to worry about it because we are going to get back soon!"
"You're right, Niisan. We should try to get some sleep." I smiled and changed into pj's that Ed loaned us.
We crawled into bed and I soon heard Rin's snoring.

---------------------------------------------
Ed's POV:
I woke up and got ready. I braided my hair, put on my clothes, and attached  my pocket watch.
We went next door to Rin's and Yukio's room and knocked.
We were greeted by a fully dressed Yukio.
"Hey guys. Sorry Niisan is still asleep, but I can wake him." he smiled and let us in.
We walked over to Rin's bed and all looked at Yukio.
"Niisan wake up." Yukio sighed and pushed his head.
"HUH!?!" Rin fell out of bed with a thud.
In the dark I noticed something wrong and Al saw it too as he turned on the lights.

---------------------------------------------
Kuro's POV:
I wondered throughout the dorm looking for Rin or Yukio but to no avail.  I was starting to get worried when I heard the front door open and ran to greet what I thought was the two brothers I loved.
"I know they're demons but they care about Yuki and Rin. They deserve to know where they are." It was Sheimi, one of Rin's friends.
"I don't know how I got dragged into being the one that helped tell them.." That voice belonged to Bon.
I sat by the doorway, tilting my head.
"Oh hey Kuro! Where is Ukabach? We need to tell you two something." Sheimi smiled.
I led them into the dorm kitchen and Ukabach came out and Sheimi began to explain where the two twins I loved were.

A/N: Alright so this one is a little cheating. I Try to keep each chapter around 500 words and this one is pretty close to 600 so that's why there are two cliff hangers. I also apologize for the Kuro thing in advance as it will be taking a sad turn 😅 So like always please comment because comments get me off my lazy butt and write and always feel free to leave an idea for a future idea :)