Part 18

Rin's POV
"What's with the sulking attitude Niisan?" Yukio looked at me and asked.
"Huh?" I looked up, "What so you mean sulking?"
Yukio laughed, "You seem so sad Nissan."
I perked up. I hated showing sadness, especially in front of Yukio. I'm the older brother and the "example."
"I'm fine! I guess I'll just miss the friends we've made here!" I shrugged, telling the truth. Ed and Al were extremely nice to us when they didn't have to be.
"I'll miss them too, but let's just be glad we're going home!" Yukio smiled at me.
"Yeah that's the game plan, but first we have to remove the coal tars." Bon said.

Ed's POV
"Hey brother, do you think Yukio and Rin will be alright?" Al asked.
I looked up, "Yeah. They're back with their friends. I'm sure they'll do just fine." I laughed, "But what we need to focus on is tracking this Sam guy."
"I can't believe we haven't found him...."Al sighed.
"Yeah....Yukio and Rin said they saw him but he got away," I growled.
We walked around for a while, searching for any sign of this guy. We ended up in the town square, sitting by the fountain.
I growled in frustation. I told Mustang it would be done in a few hours and haven't got any clues on what to do. Just another thing for him to hold over my head...
"Ah, Fullmetal. I thought I sent you on a mission?" A smug voice came from behind me.
Al looked behind us to see who it was but I already knew.
"And I thought you had paperwork." I shot back.
Roy sighed, "Took a break. Hawkeye was holding that gun a little too close for comfort."
"Ever wonder that maybe there's a reason she has to?" I stood up and faced him, "She practically your professional babysitter, colonel!"
Roy growled, "What happened to the mission only taking a few hours, pipsqueak? You're little legs can't move that fast?"
"WHO YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT WHEN HE'S COOKING THAT HE HAS TO GET A STOOL!!!" I screamed.
Al sighed, "Please don't anger him too much Colonel."
Roy laughed, "Oh I want," he chuckled, "His temper has such a short fuse I wouldn't want to risk it."
I sucked in a breath to start another short rant but it was cut off when a scream erupted in the middle of a crowd of people.

A/N: I know it's short but I love the teasing between Ed and roy and hope y'all enjoyed. I'll most likely start working on my next story soon ;)