Chapter 21

Ed's POV:
"COLONEL!" I yelled and saw the woman begin to walk away from him.
I ran to his side and got on my knees. "Colonel are you ok?" I asked.
He groaned, "Yeah Fullmetal, I feel so good I should go run in a flower-filled field." he growled between teeth.
At least he can still be sarcastic...that's a good sign.
"I told you to leave them alone!" Yukio yelled which was followed by a gunshot.
"Al, take the colonel to the hospital. I'll stay and help those guys." I got up and started to run towards Rin.
"Brother!" I heard Al yell but hoped he just did as I told him.

"Now, let's play a quick little game of join your daddy!" The girl being possessed laughed.
"Not so fast!" I yelled and transmuted my arm into my usual weapon, I started to run towards him.
The girl grimaced, "you know, you really annoying...but you're too late," he growled and dumped something on the ground.
It started to grow and burst into a demonic portal like thing.

Rin's POV:
My eyes focused on the now growing portal. It was the same one, the one from the night when my old man was killed. Satan sure was persistent.
The girl being possessed turned towards me, "now now, don't be difficult!" He grinned.
I started to run towards him until Shura grabbed my shoulder, "don't be so stupid. He wants you to go towards him!" She growled.
"I can't just run from him all my life!" I yelled back.
"And you won't have to." A man voice came from behind the possessed girl.

Ed's POV:
I heard a strange voice come from behind the possessed girl. I turned to see a purple haired man with an umbrella standing besides the portal.
"Mephistopheles!" The girl laughed, "long time no see!"
The man laughed back and shook his head, "sorry to do this pops, but uh, you're interrupting my plans. You have to go." He said as he took his umbrella and slashed the portal.
I backed up a little, "what the-" I asked as the portal began to close.
"Meph-" the girl said but then dropped.

Yukio's POV:
"So is it over?" I asked Mephisto.
He looked up, "yeah. It's safe to go home now."
I glanced over at Ed, a confused look on his face and walked over.
"Hey I'm sorry there was so much damage to your world..."
Ed looked up, "it's fine! But if you guys plan to go home, you need to now. The military doesn't really like when things don't go as planned."
My eyes widened a bit and then went back to normal, I turned around to leave but stopped.
"Thanks Ed, for....everything." I smiled.
"Come on Yukio!" Shura yelled and I looked up.
I glanced back at Ed and then ran towards them, as they were opening up the portal home.

Ed's POV:
I watched as everyone jumped into the portal and it closed. Military officers were starting to show up. I really needed to go check on al and the colonel, but I was frozen to the spot. I sighed, and untransmuted my automail arm. I turned on my heels and started to walk towards the hospital.

"You're welcome."

A/N: ITS OVER AND IM SO SAD AND HONESTLY I JUST UGH. I hope I delivered the ending that you wanted and was able to wrap up this series well! Don't forget to read my other story and I'll see ya later!