Confusion

Katie's POV

The car ride was silent as I sat in Jordan's lap feeling smaller than ever.  He was so much taller than me and I could feel his arm muscles and his toned chest by how he was holding me.  My head was in the crook of his neck as I replayed todays events in my mind over and over. 

How could I be so stupid as to jump out of a window? And then those boys almost... if I would have never left in the first place then none of that would have ever happened.  A stray tear fell from my eyes.  Thats all I seem to be doing lately, crying.  I sniffed and Jordan looked down at me. 

"It's alright baby, I've got you. You don't have to feel bad about anything, just relax."

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I don't understand how he just knows when i'm upset. I felt the car come to a stop and the engine turn off.  I sat up and looked around seeing an unfamiliar part of the university.

"We're not at the main university even though it looks like it." It was like Douglas read my mind. 

What is with these boys?

"Okay."

Douglas got out of the car and opened the door for me and Jordan.  I tried to get out of his lap to walk but he just tightened his arms.  "You can't walk with your ankle like that baby." He explained.

I forgot.  I looked at him and gave a weak smile.  "Sorry." I mumbled.  He leaned into me and kissed my forehead causing my cheeks to heat up.  I put my head back in his neck and held onto him as he carried me into the building. Sarah and Mitch were already there waiting for us with a wheel chair.

"Hi." I murmured to them and they smiled at me.  Jordan placed me in the chair.  Panic started to arise in me.  Were they not coming with me?  I scrambled to grab his hand, "Don't leave me please."

My voice was shaky and I was getting scared.  I felt an overwhelming need to be close them. 

With all of us in tow we made our way down the empty halls.

"Alright Katie i'm going to take some x-rays of you but Jordan and Douglas have to stay out here, is that alright?" Sarah asked me.

"I-i guess." I don't really like the idea but I don't think i have much of a choice.  Jordan and Douglas each grabbed one of my arms to help me up so I wouldn't have to put pressure on my ankle.  We walked into the room and Douglas lifted me onto a table with a big machine connected to it.

"Well be right outside, okay?" He looked at me and I nodded back at him and watched them walk out of the room.

***

After a long night of x-ray's, cat scans, and all kinds of other test me, Douglas, and Jordan were finally back at their house. Katie said my Ankle was badly sprained so she put a soft cast on it and would check on it at the end of the week. She hadn't told me abut any of the other injuries I sustained. I had just got out of the shower and was putting on some clothes they had gotten from my house when there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I called out when I was fully dressed.

They both walked in and I couldn't help but stare at them. 

"We were just wondering if you would like to sleep with us." Jordan blurted out. "Not like that! Just like regular sleeping. I want to hold you"

Oh my god he was blushing. Jordan, 'Mr. Dangerous' is blushing. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Umm, yeah I think I would like that." I smile at them.  Douglas held out his hand to me and I took it. 

They led me out of the bathroom, each of them on either side of me while holding my arms so I could limp, and into a room down the hall from the guest bedroom.  We walked in and I gasped.  The room was huge with a large flatscreen on a black dresser and a King sized bed directly in front of it.  It wasn't really decorated much but neither was the rest of their house.