Trust

Katie's POV

It was now Monday morning and Jordan and Douglas were about to leave to go to school while I was still laying in bed.  The tired feeling just wouldn't go away so my plans were to go back to sleep.  Right after I closed my eyes I heard the door open and the intoxicating cologne Jordan wears hit my senses.  

"Mm you smell good." I rolled over to face him with a smile on my face, eyes still closed.  

"Are you going to sleep all day baby?" I could practically hear the smug little grin on his face that he always put on when teasing me.  

"Yep."  I open my eyes and take in his appearance.  Tight shirt and dark jeans that hugged his muscles in all the right places, and of course his boots.  Damn this guy knew how to dress.  

"Are you finished undressing me with your eyes?" My face turned crimson as I lightly slapped his arm.  

"You wish I would take your clothes off." I teased back as he came sit on side of me.  

"Hmm, don't tempt me baby girl."

Why do those words always make me melt?  "Where is Douglas?" I change the subject before dangerous thoughts start to swim around in my head.  

"He's making breakfast for us, should be done in a minute." He changes his position on side of me so that he's holding me to his chest. 

"I'm not hungry though, I just wanna go back so sleep." I whine.  It's like 6:30 AM, in other words I shouldn't be up if I don't have to.  

"Well too bad, you barely ate anything last night so you are eating a little bit now and then you can go back to sleep, Okay?" I nodded my head at his demand, giving up.  I don't usually win these types of arguments anyways.  

"Okay my lady, breakfast is served." Douglas does a funny bow with food on tray like he's my servant making me laugh, and boy does it smell amazing.  A few bites wouldn't hurt.  

"Thank you!" I smiled at him as he got on the bed on the opposite side of Jordan.  

"I made a few different things so pick what you like and then we'll eat the rest."

My eyes scanned the tray that was full of colorful food.  There were strawberries, watermelon, scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes.  I settled for a few strawberries and 2 pieces of sausage.  I took a bight of the strawberry first and moaned when the flavor hit my taste buds.  

"These are so good." I said while stuffing another in my mouth.  

"Have you never had one before?" Jordan asked me. 

"It's been an extremely long time."

We carried on eating and making comfortable small talk until it was time for them to leave. 

"When we get home tonight we're going to talk about what happened last night, okay?" Jordan puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him.  I just nodded my head, a blush starting at the top of my ears and ending at my neck, thinking about the way he touched me and how I sort of liked it.  It that weird?

"Tell me with words." He prompts.  

"Okay." I mumbled, too embarrassed with the thoughts of last night running through my head.  He pulls me in for a quick kiss and walks out of out room leaving me with Douglass.   

"Are you sure you feel well enough to stay here alone?" He brushed my hair out of my face, a look of genuine concern takes over his features.  I wrap my arms around his neck and mumble a quick "Mhmm" into his neck.  "Love you." I whisper.