Do you want to meet our parents?

"So, would you like to meet our parents?" I turn around at the sound of Jordan's voice as my glass of water slips out of my hand.

"What?" I deadpan.

"Jesus Katie, don't move!" Jordan scrambles to pick up the glass around my feet.

"I'm really sorry." I whisper as my anxiety spikes at the thought of breaking something. I look at Jordan as he carefully picks up the shards of glass.

"Douglas! Come see!" He calls for his brother, while I just stand there feeling useless.

"What happened in here?" Douglas questioned from behind me.

"Can you pick her up so she doesn't step on any glass." Jordan grumbles from below me and then arms are sweeping me off the ground.

"Hello beautiful." Douglas kisses me on the cheek lifting my mood.

"Hi." I smiled, my cheeks turning a faint pink. He walks out of the kitchen and into the living room, plopping down on the sofa. I situated myself so that my knees are on either side of his legs.

"Do you feel okay? Sore or anything?" I blush even harder as memories of what we did last night flash through my head. He sets his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him.

"Jordan asked me if I wanted to meet your parents." I change he subject.

"I know, we've been wanting you to meet them for a while now."

"Why did you never say anything before?" I look him in the eyes, genuinely curious.

"We didn't want to overwhelm you, and after last night, we thought that you would be the least stressed out"

"Thank you for being so considerate." I smile, loving the fact that they always seem to have my best interest at heart.

"Would you possibly want to have dinner with them tonight?"

I thought for a few minutes after he asked, considering everything that they had done for me it was the least I could do for them if his parents really wanted to meet me. Plus, It might be nice to meet them, maybe they will like me.

"Y-yeah, I think that would be nice." I look down at my hands in my lap, twiddling my thumbs as my nerves start to get to me.

"Hey," Douglas tilts my head up so that I'm looking at him in the eyes. "Its going to be fine and I am absolutely positive that they will love you."

"You really think?"

"Without a doubt." He leans in and give me a short, sweet kiss.

"Why don't you go take a shower and get ready we'll take you out for lunch and some shopping." He lifts me off his lap and onto my feet as he stands.

"Okay." I turn away and walk upstairs, but not before he pats my butt. I look over my shoulder to see him smirking at me and I let out a giggle and go into our bathroom.

I think about last night as I take off my clothes and look at myself in the mirror, love bites all over my breast, their dark purple color a stark contrast against my now pale skin. I turn on the water in the bathtub and wait for it to fill more than half way before getting in. The soft loofa Jordan bought for me feels wonderful on my skin and eases my anxiety about dinner tonight. After I finish washing up, I get out and blow dry my hair.

By the time I'm ready to leave it's almost noon. I found myself in black boots, black jeans, and an oversized white v-neck.

I walk down the stairs to find Jordan and Douglas sitting on the couch.