03

*at home*

I was currently in my bed laying there thinking about that boy Sammy. I mean, yeah, he's hot, but I don't know anything about him.

When I looked in those eyes of his earlier, it made want to know what's really going on in them.

I got up to take a shower so I could wash off the dirt from work and that creepy guy. After I put on my underwear and bra. Then I put on one some Hollister shorts that I wear to bed.  Lastly, one of Alex's grey sweaters he left here.

Did I forget to mention that I have a boyfriend? Yes? Well, his name is Alex. Right now he's in Chicago visiting family. I didn't want to go because he needed to spend time with his family and not me. His family doesn't even know that I dance. I like to keep that a secret.

I'm even thinking about quoting pretty soon because I've collected a lot of money.

Alex doesn't work but his family is rich so he get money from them every month. I'm not a gold digger, nothing like that. I like him a lot. Not love, not yet.

I told him I would be getting a job myself that pays good because I felt like I was taking his money. He insisted not to because he gets money but I got one anyway. He was shocked and disagreed on the job but soon got over it.

Alex hasn't texted me today because he said he's been busy. Whatever. He does text good night and good morning which is better than nothing.

Anyways, while I was brushing my hair I got hungry so I finished brushing my hair and put it in a bun. I grabbed some black and white nike socks and my nike slippers.

I grabbed my phone and keys and said by to blue. I got in my car and made my way to Panera bread. I decided to eat in there so I got out and walked in. It was about 11:30 so there was only a couple people in here.

Soon I was up and to be honest, I just got a bagel and water. I don't know I'm weird. I went and sat down and started putting cream cheese on one of the slices.

In the middle of doing that someone sat down right in front of me. I look up to see Sam.

"Hey," I gave him a small smile.

"Hey, sorry I just saw you here and you were by yourself so I thought why not come sit with you,"

He smiled with his perfectly straight white teeth.

"Oh, it's fine,"

That night we talked and laughed about all kinds of things. We also got to know a lot about each other.

Man he was hot. Wait! What the fuck am I saying? I have a wonderful boyfriend. Ugh.