09

Once we got to the beach, we got out and took what we needed out of the trunk. We were walking to find a spot on the beach and almost every girl we've passed, have looked Sam up and down.

I had to let it go because he wasn't even my boyfriend. I wish he was, but I just got out of a relationship.

I noticed that Sam stopped walking and set his stuff down.

"Is here fine?"

"Yeah, perfect"

We set everything down and put our towels out.

"Hey, you wanna go surfing?"

"I don't know how to and we don't even have any boards" I half lied. I've only went surfing once and I did okay I guess.

"I have like 3 boards that I leave here whenever I come to the beach with the guys. Plus, I'll teach you. It'll be fun. I promise"

"Okay! I'll do it!" He chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes before giggling a little. We went to go get the boards then we went to the shore line.

"Wait, before we get in, I want to take a picture"

"Who's gonna take it?"

"Uh.."

Sammy walked up to a stranger that was close to us and I guess asked him to take pictures of us.

We took one with his arm around my waist and mine on his back. My other hand on his stomach. We smiled and the man took the picture.

"Wait, one more"

I told the man. I told Sam to square for me. I jumped on his back and he put his hands under my thighs holding me up. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and rested my hands on his chest.

I kissed his cheek and stayed like that until the man took the photo.

I got off of Sam's back and he went to go get his phone.

"You guys are a cute couple"

"Oh we're-"

"Thank you I appreciate that"

"No problem"

He walked away and I smiled to myself.

"A couple huh?"

"I just went along with it"

I giggled a little then strapped the ankle strap around my ankle. Sam did the same then we went into the water. The water was cold, but it was hot as hell today so it felt good.

"Do you want me to go into the basics or do you want to get right to it?"

"I already know the basics so let's go!"

I laid on the board and started to paddle my way to the waves. I looked back and seen Sam catching up.

Once we got there I sat up with both of my legs on each side of the board and looked at Sam. We both sat there and waited for a wave to come.

Sam

We sit there and I stare at her without noticing. She was focused on looking for a wave. I was just looking at her beautiful features. I wish she was mine, but I have to wait a while because she just got out of a relationship.