24

The photo shoot was fun, I even talked to the girls except for Stassie of course.

I was currently getting out of the shower. I put the towel on and looked for my clothes. Fuck. I left them on my bed.

I opened the door checking if anyone was in the room. No one. I ran over to my bed grabbing the clothes.

"Hey did you-"

The voice started making me let go of my towel and it falling to the ground.

"Shit!" I groaned.

I quickly covered my body parts as best as I could and turned around.

"Turn around!!" I said looking over my shoulder. He was looking at me in amusement. Boys...

He finally turned around and I grabbed the towel quickly putting it back on.

"Um, I was just gonna ask if you already took a shower but I see you did already," he said turning around.

"Uh, yeah," I nervously laughed.

"I'ma get in the shower"

"Okay"

He grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom. Before shutting the door he said "nice ass by the way," with that smirk he does. Closing the door.

Damn it he seen me naked. Oh well...?

I close the bedroom door and lock it so no one else walks in on me changing. I dry myself off and get dressed putting my hair up in the towel.

Once I was done drying my hair Sam walked out of the bathroom in just basketball shorts. I had to look away because I new I would stare.

I get in bed and pull the covers over my body.

*****

Sam

*few days later*

Man I wish I was with Ally but I don't know if she wants to be more than friends too. I like her a lot and I want to show her that. Today is our last day here in Hawaii. Tomorrow morning is when we leave.

Anyway right now all the girls and guys are in the poolside messing around.

"Chicken fight!"

Ally

Oh gosh.

Sam instantly looked at me asking to be my partner and I nodded at him. He smiled and swam over to me. Going underwater so that I can sit on his shoulders. Once I was on he stood up again.

I knocked all the girls off of the guys. Sam and I cheered then he let me down. It was getting late so we decided that we should take showers and make sure everything is packed up and ready for tomorrow morning.

I got out the pool and put on my towel. I walked to the bedroom with Sammy trailing behind.

I then walked to the bathroom. I turned around to shut the door but instead I turn to see that Sam was towering over me and looking down at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Gonna take a shower"

"No, I'm going to take a shower"

"Save water...?"

"No, Sammy"

"Please?"

I thought for a minute and just gave in. I mean we're just gonna take a shower right?

I quickly took off my bikini and jumped into the shower. Feeling the arm water hit my skin. It felt amazing. Sam got in moments later. It was kind of awkward at first but then that went away.

Sam quickly washed his body and hair so that I could also. I first washed my hair and then my body.

While washing my body, I was struggling to get my back.

"Need help with that?"

"Please"

He washed my back and started massaging my shoulders. It felt so good. I backed up to him to were my back was touching his chest.

"Mmm"

Wait, did I really just moan.

Fuck.

I felt something poking my butt. Oh shit, I made him hard. Oh well.

I turned around and he bit his lip. I'm going to be honest, I was getting a little wet.

He started leaning in and before I knew it our lips were moving in sync. Then, we started a heated make out session. My hands on his cheeks and his hands on my waist.

My back was pushed up against the wall, one hand through his hair and the other wrapped around his neck.

"Jump"

I did as told and he put his hand on my ass. He walked forward a little so that his back was in the water. Then the water stopped. We were still kissing and he walked out of the shower, walking into the room.

He laid me down on the bad and started kissing my neck, rubbing his dïck against my entrance.

"Mmm your such a tease"

"Sorry babe it's fun to see you struggle"

Sorry for taking so long to update guys