10

"There's a wave coming!"

I chuckled at her excitement. She paddled away from me so that she was centered with the wave.

She paddled towards the wave. Finally, she stood up and she was riding the wave. Man don't I wish she was riding-

"I did it!"

We laughed and she paddled back over to me.

We kept doing that for a while until we got tired of surfing. We walked back to where our stuff was and set our boards down.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah"

"You want anything specific?"

"No, it's fine whatever you have I'll get"

"Okay I'll be right back"

*****

Ally

After 5 minutes, I turned around and laid on my stomach.

"Nice ass when can I hit it?" Wtf?

I turned around and sat up. I had my sunglasses on so I could see him.

"Excuse me?"

"You know what I said ma"

He looked at my breasts and licked his lips. He disgusts me.

"Look I'm not a slut and I have a boyfriend" What no you don't what are you talking about?

"He doesn't have to know about this"

"No-"

"Is this guy bothering you Ally?"

"So this is your boyfriend huh?"

"Um..."

"Yes, I am and I suggest you leave her alone before I beat the shit out of you"

"Yeah, yeah fine" he winked at me before walking away.

"Did he touch you?"

"No, thankfully"

"Okay good, but, uh here's your food"

We ate and spent a little more time at the beach. It was getting dark so we packed up everything and went back to the car.

We got everything into the trunk and started driving to the carnival. It wasn't too far from the beach.

We parked and I noticed that we still have to change. Fuck.

"How are we gonna change there's only the little disgusting portable ones and its too small in there"

"We can just change in here. My windows are tinted, so no one will see"

"Okay I'll change in the back"

I grabbed my clothes and climbed into the back. I put my hair in a messy bun and took off my bikini bottoms. I put on my underwear and then my shorts.

I was changing right behind the drivers seat so that Sam wouldn't look. Then I changed my bikini top into a bra and my shirt I was was wearing earlier.

Sam

While I was changing I had to look in the mirror and to my luck she was taking off her bikini top. I looked away quickly before I seen anything.

Damn. I finished changing and asked if Ally was done also. She told me "yeah" so we got out. Once the doors were closed I locked them.

We started walking to the entrance and I paid for our tickets.

"I wanted to pay for my ticket you always pay for my stuff and I feel bad"

"It's fine"

"Whatever" she playfully rolled her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and we started walking into the park.