16

I like you a lot Ally just know that.

Those words kept replaying in my head this morning. What if he was just messing around. I mean, who would like a girl like me? I know he doesn't feel the same way like I do towards him.

Yes, I'll admit, I do like Samuel Wilkinson. These past few days made me realize how...perfect and amazing he his. Especially to a girl he met like 2 and a half weeks ago.

Right now I was in Sam's kitchen making French toast while he was still sleeping. I wanted to make up for getting him worried yesterday.

I was in the middle of making the last French toast, when I felt two arms snake their way around my waist. Sam.

"Morning," God his morning voice can kill.

"Morning. How you sleep?"

"Good, since you were there"

I giggled a little then put the toast on a plate. We both grabbed a plate and walked to his table. After eating in silence Sam spoke.

"So, um, I'm about to ask you something but if you don't want to you don't have to okay?"

"Shoot," I nod for him to go on.

"Well the guys and I are going to Hawaii for like a week and they said I could bring someone, so...would you like to come with me?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes, that sounds like It'd be fun"

We smiled at each other.

"One question...why me and not like your sister or something?"

"She's already going and if she wasn't I would've still asked you"

"When are we leaving?"

"In like 2 days"

"Okay"

We finished our food and went back up to his room.

*****

2 days later

Right now we are at the airport waiting for our flight to board.

Once we heard the last announcement saying that our flight was boarding, we got in line because we had first class seats.

Once we got passed scanning our tickets we walked through the terminal and walked onto the plane. Once we found our seats we sat down. I had the window seat.

We got settled in and waited for everyone to board the plane.

Sorry this chapter was short.
Maybe I'll make the next chapter long. No promises though