21

I woke up in someone's arms. I lifted my head and saw Sam. I thought I fell asleep in my bed alone...? I'm confused.

He fluttered his eyes open and caught me staring at him. Damn it!

"Uh, you're probably wondering why am I in your bed? I'm in your bed because you kept tossing and turning so I cuddled with you and you stopped"

"Oh, thank you"

I smile at him and he did the same. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business then brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out to the living room.

"Hey guys"

Jack, JJ, Stassie, Skate, and Nash were in the living room and kitchen. I sat on the stool by Jack and watched whatever they were watching on the tv. Soon, Sam came in minutes later.

"Hi Sammy poo!" Said Stassie

What the fück?

"Hi"

I'm confused. I got up and pulled out a bowl, mini wheats, milk, and a spoon. I served myself. Before I put the stuff away Sam told me to leave it out because he was going to eat too.

I sat back down on the stool and started eating. I noticed Sam went and sat down at the table. I felt bad about leaving him alone at the table so I started getting up.

Until..Stassie got up and walked to Sam sitting on his lap.

What the fuck is this bitch doing?

"Hey baby can I have some"

I sat back down and continued watching. She looked at me and smirked. Why didn't Sam tell me that they were a thing? I got mad and lost my appetite. I put my bowl in the sink and went to the room.

I changed into my outfit and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my hover board and went through the back to the streets so that no one would ask me questions on where I was going. I got on it and started down the street.

Looking at how beautiful it was here.

Sam

I was so confused on why Stassie was acting like this like what the actual fuck?

I noticed Ally storm out of the room. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I tried pulling Stassie off of me, but she wouldn't budge. Finally I got her off and went straight to Ally and I's room. She wasn't there. Shit.