17

I woke up to someone shaking me. I finally open my eyes to see it was Sam.

"The plane landed"

"Oh, okay"

I sat up and made sure I had all of my things. Once they let people get off of the plane we both got up and walked off. We walked over to the the baggage claim and waited until we seen our luggage.

"So do we call an uber or something?"

"We already got one. They should be outside right now actually"

We walked outside and got into our uber. While we were driving to the hotel I noticed how beautiful it is here. The Palm trees and flowers.

We stopped in front of a nice beach house. I looked at Sam in awe and he smiled at how amused I was.

We got out and got our bags. The uber left and we walked to the front door. I'm guessing it was already paid for.

Sam knocked on the door and a few seconds later Gilinsky opened the door. He hugged Sam then me.

"I missed you" he whispered in my ear.

"You seen me like a couple days ago," I giggled and let go. Jack and I have gotten closer. We text a lot.

I grabbed my bag and walked into the house.

We walked to the living room where I see familiar and unfamiliar faces. Mainly the girls I didn't know.

"So, guys, this is Ally"

I gave them a small smile and I waved a little.

"This is Stassie, Emily, and Eleanor"

"I don't like when I'm called my real name, Sam...just call me Ele," she told me. I just nodded as a response.

Emily was Sam's sister he told me that when we first met. But I don't know who that Stassie girl is. Probably one of the guys' girlfriend.

I new Gilinsky, Johnson, Skate, Swazz, Tez, and Nash, but not the others.

"Oh, and this is Hayes, and Twan"

"Hi"

They said there hi's and stuff then I started wondering where I was staying like what room and who with.

"Um, I was wondering, where is the room I'm staying in and who am I sharing with?"

"I'll show you your room and you're sharing with Sam if you don't mind since there wasn't enough room to put you with the girls. And same with Sam," said Nash.

"Oh that's fine"

"Okay I'll show you your room"

Sam and I followed Nash to one of the rooms. It was nice. Two beds with two glass doors leading to the back deck and onto the beach. It also had a view of the ocean. It was so beautiful.

"The guys and I got you something"

"What is it?"

By then, Nash left us alone to put our stuff away.

"Since everyone here brought theirs, We got you one, and I new you didn't have one so here you go"

He walked to the closet and pulled out a box. That showed a picture of a hover board.

"No...you guys didn't have to"

"But we wanted to"

"Oh my gosh, thank you"

I walked over to Sam and hugged him.

"You wanna try it out?"

"But I don't know how to ride one"

"I'll teach you"

"Fine," i said giving up. I took it out of the box and remembered it needs to be charged.

"Wait, it needs to charge"

"We already charged it for you"

"Oh gosh, okay. So where are we going to do this?"

"How about the hall since It has room...?"

"Okay, let me change first"

"Okay, let me grab some clothes first and change in the bathroom"

I nodded and walked to my suit case while he was digging through his. He walked out and closed the door behind him.

Sorry this wasn't a long update