13

"Oh...uh, sorry"

"For what?"

"For asking"

"It's okay," I lightly chuckled.

They all walked to the living room and I just walked to the stool and sat on it. Alex. I fucking hate him but my feelings for him are still there. Some feelings lightly faded. Being with Sam made me forget about him.

Thinking about him just got me stressed and shit. I walked upstairs and to Sam's room. I went over to my bag and grabbed what I needed. I then walked back downstairs to the backyard.

Is was nice back here. A pool and nicely cut, green grass. I walked over to some chairs where there was shade and sat down putting my stuff on the small table next to it.

I made a blunt and lit it with my lighter. I don't smoke a lot. I only do it when I'm stressed or feeling depressed. I got up with the blunt in my hand and walked over to the pool.

I stood by the edge and looked down at the clear water. The sun was reflecting off of the water. I take another hit.

Inhale, exhale.

Nobody knows that I do this. Not even Alex nor Sam.

"Hey, you okay?"

I jumped a little because whoever that was scared me. I turned and faced Jack. The one with the brown hair and sharp jawline. While I turned, I made sure to keep the blunt behind my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

I sent him a small smile.

"You smoke?"

"W-what?"

Shit.

"I seen the smoke so I was just wondering..."

"Oh, uh, just when I'm felling stressed. I just do this every once in a blue moon."

"Mind if I take a hit?"

"No, here" I handed it to him and he took a hit like a natural.

"You've done this before?"

"Yeah, with the guys that are here. We do it a lot actually. It's a habit I need to get out of"

"Oh, your actually the only person that even knows I do this. Not even Sam knows"

"Really? Damn I feel special," we laughed and just looked at the water. Blue came and sat next to me on the opposite side of Jack.

"So there's to Jacks?"

"Yeah, he's my bestfriend since kindergarten. Just call me Gilinsky and with Jack, call him Johnson or JJ"

"Okay, that makes it easier," I giggled a little then looked down at blue who was looking at the water.

We both shared the blunt then walked back into the house.

"Where were you guys?" said Matthew who was eating a bag a chips.

"Outside"

I hope they don't ask any questions about why we were out there.

"Oh, okay"