23

Once we got back the guys attacked me with hugs and questions like, "where were you?"

I simply told them that I needed fresh air so I went roaming the streets.

*****

I didn't talk or even look at Stassie once since I've got back and even though there's nothing going on between them I still don't like what she did.

We were all in the living room deciding what we're gonna do. I was sitting on Sam's lap because there was no more room on the couches and I didn't want to be the only one sitting on the floor.

"Well, today we are having Bryant take pictures of us like a photo shoot. He got here this morning actually," said Nash

I kind of feel bad for not talking to the girls since I've been here but I will later.

"How about after the shoot we have a bonfire in the back?" Said Nate

We all said, "yeah."

While sitting here I could feel something poking my butt. Oh my gosh. Sam was tightening his grip around my waist. I decide to tease him a little more so I act like I'm getting comfortable on his lap, resulting in me moving.

I heard him groan quietly behind me and the poking on my butt got harder.

"For now let's go get something to eat because Bryant will be here at 3"

I look at the time on my phone and it says 1:05. That's enough time to eat, come back, and get ready for the shoot.

*****

Right now I was deciding on what bikini I should put on.

"Sam I need you to help me pick out what bikini I should wear for the shoot"

"Okay, take them with you in the bathroom and put them on, one by one but come out and show me them"

"Okay"

I grabbed all my bikinis that I had and walked to the bathroom. First, I put on a plain white bottom and a white top but has some circle type showing my cleavage.

I walked out and Sam was sitting on the bed looking at his phone until he looked up. His jaw was basically touching the floor.

"So... Yeah or no?"

"You look amazing but try on some more"

I nodded and walked back into the bathroom.

*****

I walked out in a white Triangle bikini.

Sam examined it until he spoke.

"Twirl once please"

I did as told and Sam was basically drooling.

He got up and walked over to me, resting his hands on my waist.

"You look beautiful in this one. I also pick this one"

I blushed and smiled at him, him giving me one back. He started leaning in and I did the same until our lips touched.

They molded together so perfectly. Our lips moved in sync and I brought my arms around his neck.

He backed me up against the bathroom door, we made out until he said, "jump".

I jumped up and he placed his hands under ass for support. Walking over to whatever bed was closer and placing me down softly on it.

I scooted back to where I laid my head on the pillow. Sam crawled in between my legs and attached his lips back on mine where we continued kissing.

He interwinded our fingers and held my hands above my head. We were interrupted by the door bursting open, and there stood Nate.

Sam quickly got off of me and I sat up fixing myself.

"Sorry to kill the fun but meet us out in the back in 5"

I got up from the bed and grabbed my phone. Sam was already in his swim shorts but no shirt.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

We walked out and to the back meeting everyone.