12

I woke up with no one beside me. I just laid there until the smell of food hit me. It smells so good.

I got up and noticed blue wasn't in the room. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Sam making pancakes.

I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. He jumped a little because he didn't here me walk in. I laughed at his reaction.

"Mmm pancakes"

*****

"So I was thinking, is it okay if the guys come over later? I want you to meet them"

"Why are you asking me it's your house? I don't care,  but yeah, I would like to meet them too"

I laughed a little and he smiled at me.

"When are they coming?"

"I'll tell them to come at 12"

"Okay"

I looked at the time on my phone and it said 10:30. So that gives me an hour and a half until they come.

I helped Sam clean the kitchen then I went up to his room to grab clothes to wear. I grabbed everything I needed and went to the bathroom.

I got changed and left my hair wavy. I put a little makeup on then walked out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes in hand.

I put them in my bag and looked at the time on my phone.

11:35

Okay, I still have time before they come so I walked downstairs where Sam was. I walked to the game room and he was sitting on the couch playing a video game.

I smile to myself and sit on the couch next to the one Sam's on. I just focused on the tv.

"Come sit over here"

I looked at him and he was patting a seat next to him. I got up and sat down. He rested his arm behind me on the rim of the couch.

Blue walked over Sam to sit on my lap.

"Hi blue," I said to him in a baby voice. I always talk to him like that. He looked at me with his tongue sticking out a little bit but his mouth closed.

I used both hands with one behind each ear and started scratching. He turned his head to the side and with his back leg he scratched his side. I giggled and Sam chuckled at his reaction.

Then the doorbell rang. Wow, already?

Sam got up to go get the door while I got up to put blue outside because I don't know what he'll do to those boys. He doesn't hide or nothing, but if he smells another dog on you, he'll hump your leg.

I don't know, he just does.

I closed the door and the guys' voices start to fill the room.

"Hey Ally, I want you to meet the guys. This is Jack, Matthew, Nate, Tez, Nash, Jack, and Swazz"

They said their "hey's" and "hi's" and I simply waved at them.

"I'm Ally and it's nice to meet you all"

"You Sam's girl?" Said Nate, I believe.

"Uh, no. I'm just a friend"

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" Said Swazz?

"Actually, I'm here because I caught my ex boyfriend having sex with another girl in my bed and I have to get new sheets before I sleep on my bed again"

"And I offered for her to stay here so she doesn't have to be alone and so her ex doesn't try to go back to her place while she's there"