32

"So, how've you and Sam been?"

"We're not together anymore... he cheated on me." I try not to remember what happened but it all just came back into my head. "It was like Alex all over again, that's why I moved out here to get away from all of that"

"I'm so sorry for asking. He's an idiot for doing something like that to a beautiful girl like you"

The words made me smile and look up at him. Cameron is a really sweet guy and not to mention very attractive.

"Aw thank you," I giggled and looked forward again. "I'm fine now, I try not to think of it. I have better things to worry about"

"That's good," He smiled down at me. "Since you said you moved out here I wanna see your house"

"Okay just lead me back to the beach and I'll show you where to go from there," I giggled.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot you're not familiar with the streets" He chuckled.

*****

Once I seen my house I pointed to it and told Cameron it was mine.

When we got in, he told me how nice it was. I let blue in and he ran straight to Cam. He squatted to pet blue and they played together for a couple of minutes.

I laughed at them and snapped a picture. "Mind if I post this?"

I showed Cam the picture. "I don't care, I look nice in it," I giggled at his comment.

I posted the picture and instantly started getting a lot of likes and comments.

"You feel like helping me unpack all of my stuff?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Why not, I have nothing else to do"

"Thank you"

We started in the living room by moving the furniture around and setting up the TV. Next, we did the kitchen. Putting all of the plates, spoons, cups, etcetera, away.

"Damn, I need to go grocery shopping"

"We can go right now if you want"

"Okay, let me grab my keys and purse"

He nodded and waited in the living room. I grabbed what I needed and I put blue in the back yard, then, we left the house.

We both got into my car and I had Cameron guide me to the nearest grocery store.

*****

We just got finished putting all of the food away. It was already 11 pm.

"I think I should get going, it's late"

"Aw. You can stay the night if you want, I don't mind"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure" I giggled and the thought of Cameron needing clothes for the night hit me.

"Oh, Um, I have some sweats and a t-shirt that used to be Sam's. I took them from him because they were comfortable"

I walked to my room and Cam followed me. I took them out of my dresser. I handed him the clothes and he went to go change. I changed into my pj's quickly.

He came out of the bathroom and the clothes fit him perfectly. "Oh crap, I just remembered that I don't have any other blankets"

"It's fine I don't need one"

"Oh, shut up," I giggled "You can lay in my bed, it's big enough"

"Are you sure? I don't want to invade your personal space"

"Yeah, it's fine," I told him.

We got settled in bed and blue came into the room and laid on the floor.