20

We kept walking until we got to a log that we both can sit on. We walked over to it and sat down. In the process we let go of each other's hands. We were sitting really close to each other because the log wasn't that big.

"So, Ally...I just want to get this off of my chest. I really like you and I just want you to know that you don't have to feel obligated to like me back"

He looked at me and I did the same. I was gonna say something but I couldn't. We both started leaning in until I felt his soft lips on mine.

Fireworks were everywhere. I couldn't really explain the feeling but... I loved it.

We pulled away and I smiled at him.

"I like you too Sam"

He smiled big at me and stood up pulling me up to.

"Really?!"

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged  him back. We let go and looked at the sunset. It was amazingly beautiful.

"Let's go back inside its getting dark"

"Okay"

I follow him back to the house. Once we got in I went to go take a shower since my feet had sand all over them and I felt dirty because I took a shower yesterday morning.

*****

I got out and Sam was in the room with just basketball shorts on and drying his hair with a towel.

"I took a shower in Nash's room" he chuckled and I did the same. I walked over to the bed and laid down on it.

I took my phone off the dresser and went on Twitter. I've been getting hate because I know Sam and they think I'm his girlfriend.

I wish.

I got under the covers and Sam got in his bed.

Plugged in my phone and snuggled into the soft blanket.

"Goodnight, Sam"

"Goodnight, beautiful"

Sorry for the short update. School got me fucked up.