18

I grabbed an outfit and my white vans. I made sure to wear black nike pros under the skirt just in case if I fall or if the wind makes it fly up. I put them on the bed and started to change. Once I was done I sat on one of the beds on my phone waiting for Sam.

He knocked on the door a moment later.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah"

He opened the door and I stood up. "You ready?" "Yeah, just make sure I don't die," I giggled and grabbed the board.

We walked to one end of the hall and I set the board down.

"Okay so all you have to do is balance one foot on one side and then put the other foot on the other side"

I nod and put my left foot on one. I tried bringing my right on the other side but I couldn't stay still so I grabbed Sam's shoulder.

He made sure that I got a foot on each side then placed his hands on my hips because I was wobbling.

"Okay, now to go forward just lean your feet forward a little bit"

I did as told and went slow Sam let go of my hips. I panicked then felt him grab my hand for balance. Thank god.

After awhile I started getting the hang of it by myself so I just got off of it. It's fun riding one of these.

I plugged it back in the charger and we both went to the living room.

The only people that were there were Nate, Swazz, Gilinsky, and Johnson. I wonder were everybody else went. The guys were sitting on the couch doing something. I notice that the coffee table in front of them had weed and cocaine on it.

"Hey guys..."
They all looked at me and Sam.

"Wanna join? Everybody else went to look around so they won't be back for awhile," said Nate

Sam looked down at me for an answer.

"Yeah why not?"

We both walked over to the couch and sat down with them. I was surprised to see JJ here because he never does stuff like this. Well, that I know of.

He passed me his blunt and I took a couple hits. I gave it back and Gilinsky offered me to do a quick sniff of cocaine. I grabbed the piece of paper that was rolled up and put it at my nose entrance, not in it.

After a while all I know is that I was high as fück. Giggling and laughing at random things. As you can tell I never do this.

I turned to Sam. "You're so cuuute," I said poking his nose. I giggled and grabbed a blunt. Before I could put it between my lips someone took it out of my hand. I looked at who took it and it was Sam.

"I think you've had enough"

I pouted and stood up.

"Where you going?" Said Gilinsky

"I have to go pee"

I made my way to the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and walked out and into the living room. I walked to the couch and sat on Sam's lap instead of the seat that I was sitting at.

"What's up?"

"Nothing just tired"

I was turned to the side so that my feet were laid out on the couch and my arm around his neck. He rested his hand on my thigh and the other on my waist.

"Wanna go take a nap?"

I nodded and got up off his lap. I walked to our room that we were sharing with Sam trailing behind me. I took off my shoes and got in bed and under the covers.

He walked over to me and made sure that I was tucked in then started making his way to the door.

"Can you lay with me?"

"Yeah"

He walked over to the bed taking off his shoes and shirt. He got in and under the covers pulling me close.

Sam

Man... I can't explain my feeling for this girl. She drives me crazy. She's the reason why I have a smile on my face everyday. I just want to call her mine one day. I hope she feels the same way...