He comes Back from A Concert

You were waiting for seventeen to come off stage. It was their debut stage, and you knew how much this meant to Jeonghan. You knew how hard he worked to improve and now that he's finally able to perform, you knee how big of night this was for him.
So you waited for him to finish. They're doing the interview right now, his voice does things to you. You look at his face, the sweat running down the side of his face...His smile, the one he can't keep hidden. You wonder how you ended up with such an amazing man. It was a miracle.
Back at the dorm you meet him with flowers and a big hug. "You did amazing, I can't believe you did it!" He smiles at you and gives you the tightest hug "Me neither, but I did. And now I want to celebrate." You knew that tone of voice, all you could do was squeal. Jumping up on him, you wrapped you legs around his body and tangled your fingers in his hair. "Celebrate huh?" He laughed and walked over to his bed to put you down. He climbed on top of you, leaving kisses all over your body. You were already panting, and he east even touching you properly. His hair was tickling your neck so you grabbed it harder, tighter. That earned you a delicious moan from your angel. It's a fetish of his, he loves it when his hair is pulled.
"Do it again, harder" Complying with his wishes, you pulled his hair harder, he grinded against you, picking up speed as the grip tightend. "Pants...off"
You rushed to take off his, as I rushed to take off yours. Shirts came off next and were thrown into some unknown corner of the room.
JeongHan pulled back and stared intently at your body causing you to blush and your heartbeat to pick up. "So damn beautiful." It was rare to hear him cuss but when he did, it turned you on to new heights especially tonight. He started to kiss your neck while rubbing your breasts through your bra. Moaning wasn't in your area, he gave you a fire you couldn't put out. That fire could burn down the amazon forest, it could only be extinguished by him.
He undid you bra then moved his hands tortuously slow down to where you needed him the most. "Jeonghan please" He chuckled but stopped when he got to waist line of your panties. "Look at me..." You managed to pry your eyes open and look at him, "Keep your eyes on me. Look away, or close your eyes and I'll stop." Oh God he was going to make you watch him eat you out. He pulled off your panties and opened your legs wide. You wanted to look away but you couldn't, you wanted this too much.
You arched your back when you felt his tongue enter you, he moved it so quickly, up and down, in and out. It was driving you mad, absolutely mad. "More...more.." You managed to squeak out those commands and he more than complied. He sped up his movements, and added a finger. Curling it up, hitting thay spot everytime. The pleasure was too much, but you couldn't close your eyes or look away, fearing he would stop. He looked up at you and then you came undone. Screaming out his name and he helped you ride out your orgasm... Your eyes closed on their own accord, seeing white stars behind your closed eyelids.
You felt a slight pain as he entered you. Moaning you were still sensitive from your last orgasm. "This time, we cum together" He whispered in your ear before biting, licking and kissing your neck. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head from his actions. This boy was going to be the death of you.
He started to move, thrusting at a very slow pace until he had you begging him to go faster. "Jeonghan, please, move faster. Fuck me hard please...I need it." He finally complied after what felt like an hour of his slow torture. He pace quickened and you had to hold onto his hair, the pleasure was building. You heard the slaps of skin hitting each other, you heard your wetness against his Hard on and it turned you on even more. Making you even wetter.
It only got worse when he started to rub your clit with his free hand, he rubbed you in circles, going to fast, then slow, the unreasonably quick. Thus man had you a screaming mess. Your voice was going hoarse as you couldn't contain your screams of pleasure anymore.
Then it hit you like a train, this orgasm was the best one yet. You arched your back into Jeonghan, screaming his name. You felt him cum into, his liquid combining with yours. You fell limp on the bed, he followed suit. You couldn't see, your vision was cloudy, so you settled on keeping your eyes closed and embracing him. Once your breathing went back to normal, he rolled off of you and pulled you to his chest. "Saranghae Jeonghan" You heard him whisper it back and kiss your forehead before passing out.