The Day You Guys Meet.

This is a story for myself. This is how I always envisioned I'd meet Jeonghan. I know it's never going to happen so don't rain on my parade ok???
.
.

It was a warm evening and I was getting for the concert with my girls. Considering this was my first kpop concert, I was torn on what to wear.

I finally settled on some baggy jeans and a sweater. I figured I'd go comfortable in case I have to stay awhile. I checked myself in the mirror, I didn't apply too much makeup. Only eyeliner, and my eyebrows.

As we got to the venue, my heart was racing and I was starting to sweat. Not only was I going to my first kpop concert, but I was going to be able to see him perform. I was going to see that smile in person, I was going to experience the sound of his voice in person instead of behind a computer or cellphone screen.

I was going to meet Jeonghan of Seventeen. I was going to experience the rush and happiness many SVT fans have already enjoyed. I could already hear his laugh in my head, I wanted to hear it live already. I wanted to see the happiness on his face when he saw that we all came to support the group.

It was crazy to know that this man was even real. His hair, his wide smile, his laugh, that jawline, the seriousness he wears on his face when he's dancing, the energy he gives... it was too good to be true.

As the time went by, I was getting more excited, my legs felt like they were going to crumble beneath me. My heart was going frantic like a little kid hyped up on a sugar rush.

The music came on and the lights dimmed and around me the crowd roared but my throat closed up. My mouth went dry and my eyes went wide. "He's coming, omg I'm going to witness this..." those were my thoughts as I watched the stage intently, just waiting.

The lights came back on and one by one they walked on stage. The moment I saw him, my heart stopped, I was totally enamored with him. His grace and his seriousness. I stayed there for the firsts 10 minutes of the concert before being elbowed in the ribs by my friend.

The song Adore You came on and when Jeonghan's part came up, I danced and I sang along. I jumped and I danced and I sang until my throat, my feet, my legs and my head hurt. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. I just stood there in shock, I couldn't look away. His gaze had my full attention.

It was over that quickly, his attention going to the rest of the fans. Eyes locking with the rest. I knew he wouldn't remember my face, but I would remember this day for the rest of my life. I'll treasure it and lock it away in my mind and my heart.