You Tease Him

Jeonghan has been at work all the time lately. He's been been preparing for the comeback that's about to happen. He even dyed his hair blonde. Which drove you insane. But the worse part was that he was so busy, he was too tired to do anything.

You were becoming a bit frustrated... sexually frustrated and it was working your last nerves. Handling it yourself wasn't cutting it out anymore. You were craving him and his body heat. You craved his kisses that he gave, you craved his licks and when he would whisper sweet and dirty things into your ear.

With a huge sigh, a plan formed into your head. You took off the bathroom to take a shower, you chose the gel that drove him insane. After your shower you changed into the pair of underwear and bra that drove him up the wall. It was a pair of black and red laced underwear with a matching bra. You then got your phone and started to take pictures. After taking about 20, you sent the first one.

It took 5 minutes for him to respond "Y/N what are you doing?" You giggled at his response, instead of answering his question, you sent the next one. This response took even less time, "Y/N stop." It was getting to him, you sent another one. Each photo revealed more and more. Each one was making him mad and you knew it. Yet you loved to push the very few buttons he had. "Y/N, if you send one more, I'm going over there and you won't like it when I do."

You took that invitation and sent one that showed your boobs. Once you sent it, you got a response right away. "Y/N." You didn't understand that one until you heard your bedroom door open. You turned around and came face to face with Jeonghan. He wore a smirk that both frightened you and turned you on.

You sat there motionless, waiting for the next move. He started to strip his clothing until he was naked in front of you. Your eyes widened at his sudden move, so you stood up and removed your bra and then your underwear. Jeonghan came to stand in front of your face. He walked until you were pressed down on top of the mattress. He slowly climbed on top of you, grabbing your arms and holding them above your head. He chained you to the headpost with handcuffs, he had you chained and now you couldn't move.

He looked you in your eyes before sliding down your stomach, towards the place you needed him the most. Straightening himself up, he thrust into without warning. You were lucky you were as wet as your were or thay would have hurt. His thrusts were hard hard and rough, but it felt like heaven. It's been weeks since you've had sex and it's was complete bliss. You meant to just enjoy it, but he was having none of that. He stopped thrusting, "I want you to scream Y/N. Scream loud for me." He continued at a rough pace, your breath was caught in your mouth. He bent down to your ear his pace slowing down, "Scream or I stop."

There wasn't anything you could do to turn the tables. He straightened himself out again and thrust in. He hit your g-spot, spots clouded your eyes and you screamed out his name. He continued to hit your spot, his pace picking up. You could hear him grunting softly which meant he was about to cum.

You saw stars behind your eyes as your back arched off the bed. You let out a scream thay could probably wake up the whole neighborhood but you didn't care. You were in orgasm heaven. Once you were down from your high, you felt him move from inside you. You saw him get dressed, "Where are you going?" He looked back at you and smiled, "I'm going back to work on the album." You wanted out of the cuffs so you could go change, "Let me out of the cuffs first." He laughed and shook his head no. He moved over to you so his head was in your face. "You teased me, so now it my turn to tease you." With that he kissed your lips and left the room leaving you anticipating what he had in store for you.