It's His Birthday

You planned a special day for Jeonghan. You wanted to make sure that his birthday was everything that he wanted. You decided to wake him up in very...very "special" way.
Jeonghan is a quiet sleeper so you took advantage of that and tied his arms to the bed posts. You then went down to the kitchen and got some ice cubes, chocolate syrup, strawberries and other condiments. When you went back upstairs you saw that he was still asleep. Smiling to yourself you quietly crept up to him. 

You pulled down his pants and started to softly stroke his member, slowly it started to rise and Jeonghan started to make soft moans. You put an ice cube in your mouth before putting his member in your mouth. He gasped loudly as his hands struggled to get out of the restraints. "Happy Birthday Sleepy Head", you put another ice cube in your mouth then went and started to suck on the head of his member. His moans resonated throughout the entire room. "Y/N let me touch you please." You shook your head no and held down his waist just in case he tried to hurry this up. 

You took his member out of your mouth and stroked it soft and slowly, on instinct, his hips bucked up and you tried to keep them down with one hand. "Patience Jeonghan, just relax and enjoy it."  You poured a bit of chocolate syrup on his chest to his stomach and licked it up while stroking him. His breathing was getting faster so you knew he was close to coming. " Stay with me a little longer." You got off the bed and let him settle down while you took off your clothes and climbed back on top of him. You lowered yourself on his member, stilling so you can get used to his size. 

You started to move up and down, holding yourself up by putting your hands on his chest. You untied his hands and his immediately switched your positions so that he was on top. "Now my real present begins." He clasped his hands with yours and bent his head down so your foreheads were touching. You looked into his eyes as you climaxed, with him following right after. You laid there in bed before rolling over on top of him and pecking his lips. "We have to get dressed, we have a lot to do today." You rolled off of him and off the bed, grabbed his hand and headed to the bathroom for a shower and a round 2...3... and 4.

You drove you both to a nice restaurant where you had quiet candle light dinner before meeting up with his family and the rest of the group. You all had gathered in his parents living room, playing games, drinking and enjoying each other's company. You stood up, "I have an announcement to make. It's a surprise for you all including Jeonghan." They all looked worried but waited for what you had to say. 

"I'm pregnant." You pulled out some ultrasound photos and handed them to Jeonghan. "Really? I'm going to be a dad?" You nodded happily and everyone said their congratulations. You wrapped your arms around Jeonghan and lifted yourself up so your foreheads were touching. "Happy Birthday my love."