He Cuts His Hair

You were sitting in your living room, you were waiting for Seventeen to showcase their new album and you couldn't wait to see what color Jeonghan dyed his hair. He wouldn't let you see his hair until this day, he even slept with a head wrap on.  You were hungry but you knew that when your started watching it, you weren't going to eat anything because you'd be so busy fangirling over his hair and the songs. It's just the way that things happened and it was hard to keep it contained inside of you.

Slowly they started to come out and it was on the road but you didn't notice anything except one major thing that made you want to cry. You stared at Jeonghan and couldn't believe what he did... he cut off his hair. His beautiful hair, the one you loved to braid and wash and pull when you guys had sex.  It was cut into a bob and it was pitch black, the more you stared, the more you imagine the type of hairstyles that he would wear in the upcoming weeks.  It's showed off his face and made him look paler. You were silently wishing that they'd do a vampire concept for their next album whenever that was going to be.

You wanted to hate it, but he looked so good with it.  It gave him such a masculine look that you wanted him right then and there. It was tough to continue to watch the showcase without your mind wandering off into la la land. In the end you completely forgot about two songs and didn't remember the rest. Your focus was solely on Jeonghan and a plan started to form in your head for when he'd come home. You ran off to your room to get everything ready.

+++A FEW HOURS LATER+++

You heard Jeonghan enter your apartment, "Y/N where are you?" You giggled from your room, took one last look at yourself and walked out towards the living room. "Hey your home. How was the showcase?" From his look, you could clearly tell he wasn't expecting what you had planned for him. You were in nothing but underwear and one of his shirts, you weren't wearing a bra so your nipples could be seen from underneath the shirt. Your hair was also cut short into a pixie style, and it was dyed sliver."Y/N what did you do to your hair?" You shrugged and went to kiss him, he was wearing that damn head wrap again.  "I could ask you the same thing." You took off his cap to reveal his newly cut and dyed hair. You gasped at how amazing he looked up close with his hair. "So beautiful, you ran your hands through his hair, happy at how soft it felt in-between your fingers.  "Same goes for you" He had his eyes closed, so you pulled his hair thinking that his reaction would have changed but instead you were rewarded with a hearty moan. At that sound you smiled and pulled his hair again, and again he moaned, his eyes opening to squint at you.

"Not fair Y/N." You smiled knowing exactly what he was talking about. You kissed him again, pressing your body against his trying to tell him what you wanted without saying anything. He must have gotten the message because he picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room. He laid you on the bed and climbed on top of you.  You could feel hair hard on pressing into your core, so you decided to rub yourself against you which earned another moan to escape from his lips. You smiled into his mouth knowing that you still had this effect on him even though you guys have been dating for over 4 years. He sat you up so that you were resting in his lap. He lifted up your hands to take off our shirt and then began to suck on your neck. He soon found your sweet spot and tortured you until you were a writhing mess in his lap. His mouth went to your breasts and proceeded to suck on your nipple while his other hand went and rubbed your lower region. Your head was tilted back your eyes were squeezed shut trying to take all the pleasure.

You pushed him away so you could remove his clothing. Once he was undressed, you attacked his neck, pulling his hair earning one of his loud moans that sent shivers down your spine. You got off of him and stood up to take off your panties in a slow tease. Jeonghan grabbed you and tossed you on the bed, He hovered over you looking into your eyes, until he slowly moved to enter you. You grabbed at the sheets of the bed, your knuckles turning white.  He stopped moving and the minute you went to look at him, he started thrusting into you at an agonizing slow pace. You shut your eyes, partly because of annoyance but mostly because the pleasure kept taking away your breath. Jeonghan grabbed your hair, "Look at me Y/N or I'll stop." Quickly you opened your eyes and he started to move faster, gradually growing in pace. "Keep looking at me Y/N." You wanted to close your eyes, but you didn't want him to stop. "Jeonghan, I can't last much longer." He nodded and picked up his pace, picking you up so your once again sitting on his lap.

That made him go deeper in you and your moans escalated in sound. You were clutching at his hair, pulling it every time he hit your gspot. You came with a scream and you saw white light and stars behind closed eyes. Your body went limp as you felt him let go and moan in your ear. You felt as if you had just run 20 miles without any water. Your arms fell limp at your side and you rested your head against his body.

His was stroking your head, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. He was telling you how much you meant to him and how much he was lucky to have you in his life. You fell asleep in his arms with a smile on your face.