Christmas Sex

You woke up to an amazing sensation on your core. You thought it was a dream until you were coming closer and closer to your orgasm. You opened your eyes and looked down to see Jeonghan's red hair moving and his hands gripping your thighs. You closed your eyes and let the feeling take over your body. Soon you came and your legs gave out, going limp on the bed. Your heart beat was erratic, sweat was rolling down your forehead and all you could was smile.

"Good-morning Y/N,and Merry Christmas" Jeonghan pressed his soft lips against yours. You moved your lips against his, your tongues wrestling for dominance, which he won. His tongue dominated yours, his body becoming flush against your own. It was like your bodies melted together, this how you knew it was meant to be. Everything lined up perfectly, he started to grind himself against your already sensitive core and you broke the kiss with a quiet whimpering moan.

"I love it you whimper for me. My beautiful little sex slave." He was starting his dirty talk and that always got you going, he was just the right amount of dirty, never going too far and never being too vanilla. It was perfect, everything he did in bed was perfect. "Tell me what you want. Maybe I'll give it to you and maybe I'll make you wait two more days until your birthday. Maybe I'll give you everything you want now and deprive you on your birthday. Maybe I'll deprive you now and grant your every wish on your birthday. Or...."

"Or maybe, just maybe if you're a good girl, I'll give you everything today and on your birthday." He wasn't even telling me what he'd do and my panties are soaked through. His hand was traveling down my body and stopped right above my clit. My breathing stopped and I anticipated his next move.

When he didn't do anything, I looked up at him and he gave me this devilish smirk. "I'm making you wait until your birthday." He kissed my forehead, got off of me and walked out the bedroom door. Before he closed the door he had the audacity to say "Merry Christmas, come open your presents."