You Give Him a Bj

You and Jeonghan were having a movie marathon day. Just you, Jeonghan and Disney Princess movies. At first you watched maybe two movies before he started.

Kissing your neck, your forehead, your back. Then he started to turn your head so he can't kiss you. Once he made you miss the wedding of Ariel and Eric.

Getting up you faced him, with your hands on your hips. "Okay you horny dude. Open your legs." He looked at you with the most innocent expression, "Why? What are you planning?" You rolled your eyes, paused the movie and knelt down in front of him. You moved his legs out of the way. Unzipped his zipper and pulled his hard on from his pants.

He moaned when your hand started to move up and down. One had gripped the couch, the other was tangled in your hair. "Ahh faster Y/N." You moved your head down to lick the top of his ****. He jerked his hips up, silently begging you for more. You smirked at how putty he was in your hands. You ducked the top of his **** earning you a loud moan and a tightened grip on your hair. To be honest it was turning your on. With your loose hand, you went to down to rub yourself. Sucking harder on his **** as you rubbed yourself faster.

You hit a special spot which caused you too moan. The vibration from your moan, caused Jeonghan to jerk up again. This time he shoved his **** in your mouth.

You took it without a problem, your head starting to Bob up and down. Jeonghan started to move his hips in time with your movements. You could hear his moans and pants as you started to deep throat him. You rubbed yourself harder and faster through your soaking wet panties. You started to moan around his ****. You bobbed your head even faster, he moved his hips even faster. You rubbed yourself as fast as you could. With the moan of your name he came inside your mouth, and you came with a hearty moan of your own.

You milked him for what he was worth and swallowed. You cleaned yourselves up and went back to watching the Little Mermaid. Both satisfied.....for now.