He dyed his Hair Red

You were laying down on the couch watching t.v. Jeonghan said he had a surprise for you and refused to give out any hints. You've been trying to find through the other members but they wouldn't budge either.
You finally gave up on trying to find out what it was and just waited for him to reveal his big surprise to you in time. Naturally the longer he waited, the more impatient you got. You heard the bathroom door open, Jeonghan was taking a shower and refused to let you join him. He was refusing a lot of things lately, including the sex. That was the one that bugged you the most. You were sexually frustrated and he wouldn't let you touch him and he wouldn't touch you. Getting your mind off of that topic you turned your attention back to t.v screen.
"Baby" you turned your attention to Jeonghan and screamed because of what he did.
The asshole dyed his hair a deep dark red, after you screamed all you could do was stare. He leaned over and his face was an inch away from yours. You could smell his shampoo and body wash and his hair was all your eyes could concentrate on.

You felt your hand being lifted up into his hair. It was still soft, so so soft. Involuntarily you closed your eyes and let out a moan. Jeonghan leaned closer to your ear and licked up the side of your neck before whispering "I think it's time you get what you deserve for being so patient." He words alone made you soaking wet, greedy with need. He picked you up and carried you to your bedroom, all the while he was ducking on your neck causing small moans to slip from your mouth.
He gently put you on the bed and attacked your mouth. You felt his tongue slip past your lips and he tasted so sweet like honey and chocolate which was weird because he didn't really eat sweets. His finger went down to rub your aching core and your back arched off the bed. You were moaning for more, you were so close to your release. "Come for me." Jeonghan whispered in your ear as he pressed harder on your core. You came with a loud moan, your body going limp after your high. Jeonghan kissed your neck and his lips traveled to your chest where he removed your shirt and bra before you could even catch your breath. His lips attacked your nipples, getting them nice and hard. He knew how sensitive your nipples were so he sucked hard, you were a moaning mess underneath him. He left your nipples and his tongue traveled down your stomach giving you goosebumps.

He picked you up to take of your pants then laid you back down, rougher than before. "Look at me and don't look away. If you do, I'll stop." You loved the dominance he had over you, you thrilled in it. His tongue flicked your clip and your back arched off the bed. He started to suck and tongue fuck the hell out of you.
You kept your eyes on him and he kept his gaze locked on you. He stuck a finger inside you and you came hard but he didn't stop. Instead he went faster, adding fingers slowly. You came to another orgasm, this one making you scream his name, tears forming from the pleasure.
He finally relented, letting you catch your breath. "One more time." He sucked on your neck as he took off his pants, he picked up your body and had you sit on him and he held you. He entered your body, you squeezed your eyes shut, never being able to adjust to his length. He stilled inside you letting you adjust, when you nodded, he started to pound you mercilessly. You scraped at his back, trying to grab something, his dick went far, it felt so good. You could feel it hitting your gspot everytime. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head, the pleasure making your head swim. The room was spinning when you opened your eyes. You felt your high coming, he sped up, his thrusts getting harder and faster. You pulled on his hair, the red driving you crazier. It drove you to the biggest orgasm you ever experienced. All your sexual frustration came flooding out, you let out the loudest scream, your voice going hoarse half way through. You felt him cum inside you, he bit your neck keeping his moan concealed.

Your breathing slowed and the room stopped spinning. You looked over and his hair and smiled. Best surprise ever.