You Guys Break Up pt.2

It's been 3 months since you last saw Jeonghan. You wondered how he was doing, he must have been doing fine. They must be happy, whoever that girl is, she's a lucky duck. You on the other hand haven't been doing so well. You found out that you were pregnant and you were starting to show. You haven't decided if you were going to get an abortion, give it up for adoption or keep it and not tell Jeonghan.

The last three months have been torture, the press were all over your break up. They followed you everywhere, you weren't able to go the store to buy food without cameras in your face. You wondered if moving back to America would help any but you knew that if you moved back pregnant and single, your parents would try to reach out to him and ask him to help with the baby. Then they'd force you guys to marry and that would make things so much worse because you didn't want a marriage to him. You wanted him out of your life, no... you needed him pout of your life. You didn't want to relive the past nor did you want it to chase you.

You wanted to find a guy who wouldn't cheat on you, someone who would love you for who you were. Someone who would love you unconditionally and without question. Someone who would want to start a family and stay together until one of you guys passed. You wanted a storybook love and it was apparent that you weren't going to get that. What you got was a failed relationship and a baby that doesn't have a father.

You looked at the clock and it was almost time to go to your appointment. You were going to find out what the sex of the baby was today. You were nervous and excited, you only wished that Jeonghan was there to experience with you.  You quickly shook away that thought, you didn't need him anymore. You promised yourself that you would move on and change your ways. You didn't want to be a helpless girl still holding on to a fantasy.

You got dressed, you changed your style completely. When you looked in the mirror you couldn't recognize the girl looking back at you. You dressed in leather skinny pants, red high heels, a white blouse and a leather jacket. You did your makeup dark now, always had your hair wavy and messy and a pair of shades that covered your eyes completely. You stepped outside of your apartment and made you way to the doctors office. It took only an hour to get the results, you knew that the press would be all over you the minute you stepped out of the building. You looked out the window and saw a huge crowd full of cameras, some of them were from magazines, some were just people who knew who you were and others were fans who wanted to keep up with your life. You wanted to go home quickly so you ran back to your apartment trying to get away from the paparazzi and their questions on if you were okay, if I was sick and etc...

Once you made your way home you sat down and caught your breath. You reached into your back pocket and got out the sonograms of your child. It was going be a baby girl, your heart ached with love for this child already. You had decided to keep it the minute you heard her heartbeat and saw her moving around. You went through them all, starting to cry. For the first time you wondered if things were going to get better from here. For once you looked forward with a new hope.

Little did you know that your dropped one of the pictures and that tomorrow, your life was going to get a lot more complicated.

You woke up, your phone vibrating with texts, calls and tweets. You had no ideas what was going on and they only asked you if you were okay and that you needed to turn on the news. You made your way to your living room and the first thing you saw was a picture of you baby on the screen, the headline :"Secret Baby, Ex to become a mother. The father?" You were horrified, you fell to the floor wondering how this happened. You were supposed to have a better life, all you wanted was to be happy.

There was a knock at your door, you couldn't move to answer it. You just stared at the floor in shock and horror, you wanted to cry it was like your world was ending right in front of your eyes. You wanted to sleep and prayed that this was all a dream, you heard footsteps near you but you were too out of it to respond. 'What life will she grow up with? Will she be able to live like a  normal child or will her life be filled with cameras and headlines?' You started to cry, this was all too much, you should have had an abortion, you didn't want to go through this anymore, you questioned it if was all worth it.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, "Y/N don't cry, it'll be okay. I'm here if you need the help." That voice....it couldn't be... You looked up to see a face you only saw in your dreams... "Jeonghan."

{ I decided to make this a short series. I hope this doesn't seem rushed and I hope you guys enjoyed pt.2}