You Guys Break Up

"I can't do this anymore Jeonghan....."

Present Day

He was late coming home again, he never told you why he was late but you had a pretty good idea. This time you decided to go it for yourself, you waited until he said he was gonna be awhile and you went where his friends told you to go.

Things have gotten so weird between you guys lately. He wouldn't touch you and if he did, it was because he was forced too. He didn't want to cuddle or go on dates anymore and when he said I Love You, it was said with no emotion, like it was a reflex. You knew he didn't love you anymore, you've come to accept that fact, but you needed to know why.

You needed to see the reason why all those years spent together meant nothing to him now. You needed to see what girl made his heart go crazy, why he felt the need to stay with you even though his heart wasn't in it anymore.

What about this girl made his eyes twinkle, his palms sweaty and him smile in his sleep. What did she have that you didn't? What made her better than you? Why was she better than you? Those questions you needed answers too, and tonight you were going to get them, no matter how much it broke your heart.

You pulled up to the café his friends sent you too and you saw him there with another woman. She was beautiful and she fit him so much better, it was like a storybook couple. That's how much they looked good together.... a match made in heaven

She had pale skin, jet black hair cut into a short bob, her eyes were big, bright and brown, her lips looked soft and plump with a reddish tint to them.  Instantly jealously filled your heart and you broke down inn your car. You wanted to be strong but seeing how happy he was, your heart stopped working. You longed to make him smile like that again but all of your efforts failed. She did it so effortlessly...

Gathering your courage you left your car and went into the café, instantly she knew who you were because her smile dropped and she motioned to you. Jeonghan looked behind him too you and his smile dropped and shock replaced it. You softly smiled and took off your promise ring and laid it on the table. You touched his face and kissed him for one last time before saying words that took every ounce of your energy to get out. "I can't do this anymore Jeonghan... I'm happy you've found your soul mate and it's time for us to separate. I don't want to be a burden and I know I don't make you smile anymore and I've come to terms with that. I came here with the intention of yelling and making a huge fuss in front of everyone, screaming that I hate you... but I can't because I don't hate you. I know I probably should but I don't. I wish you all the best but it's time for me to leave. It's been a wild ride and it's come to a stop... goodbye."

You smiled at him one last time, bowed and took your leave, each step breaking your heart, crushing your spirit and draining your energy. That was the last time you saw Jeonghan