You Guys Break Up Pt. 4

You sat there on the floor, knees to your chest as your sobs choked you, as more tears threatened to come to the surface. Squeezing your eyes shut you try to drown out his screaming.
"Y/N!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" He was frantic, you could hear it in his voice but you just there. Eyes shut tight, rocking back and forth, willing...praying that he would just go away.

'But is that what you really want?' A voice in your head spoke. 'You want him back, it's okay to admit it.' Again you shook your head, this time willing the voice in your head to go away. Of course you wanted him back, you wanted the happy times to come back, you wanted to genuinely smile again and have everything alright with the world... But everything that happened before was false promises. Everything was fake, every kiss, every hug, every "I love you". Everytime the memories came back, you wondered which ones were real and which ones were fake.

"Where did I go wrong" You asked quietly. Suddenly the yelling stopped and you heard him sigh. "You didn't do anything wrong Y/N. I did." Scoffing, you felt your anger building up at his words. "I fell for someone else because...well I don't know why I did." At this, you were fuming, to say you were angry would be an understatement. Standing up, you quickly unlocked the door, opened it and started swinging

"You're telling me that you don't even know why you cheated on me?!?!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!?!??" Your hand landed on his face and he fell back onto the bed. "You cheat on me, you come over here expecting to be in MY child's life and then you tell me that you don't even know WHY you cheated on me in the first place????"
You were up in his face at this point, anger and betrayal evident in your eyes.

"Get Out..." You said after awhile, slowly the anger was leaving and you felt numb inside. You went to sit down on the other side of the bed, head falling down into your hands as tears made their way down your face. You felt the bed move and for once, the tension in your body left as you thought he was finally leaving.
Instead a pressure appeared on your back, in the form of a hand rubbing circles in a half ass attempt at being soothing.

You stood up quickly, seeing Jeonghan still there, looking at you with puppy eyes. "I said to get the hell out of my house." You gritted out, eyes narrowing and your hands balled into fists.

"Y/N, I realized I fucked up okay, I know I did but that is my child, you can't keep her from me." You could only laugh at him, "You lost this baby the moment you decided to be an unfaithful jackass. You can't...no you WON'T come back here DEMANDING ME me to share MY child with YOU. I'm not sure if you bumped your head against something but I don't think this is getting through to your head but this is MY child and until you can learn to be loyal, you won't have any say in anything that pertains to her."
Silence followed, it was almost enough t make you squirm uncomfortably but all you wanted to do right now was sock him in the face.

After awhile he spoke up... "I was loyal...just not to you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHOA I HAVE MISSED Y'ALL. Okay okay, this was hella short but I'm writing this as I go. I have no idea why I am making Jeonghan a dick right now and I don't know if they'll get a happy ending. I have a few ideas in mind and I don't want it to be a long series but I don't want to be very short either. Decisions decisions. Thank you all for the love and comments and reads, I means the absolute WORLD to me 😘😘😘😘😘😘