It's Your Birthday

It was your birthday and you received a text from Jeonghan telling you to get home as soon as you get off of work. You knew he had something planned, and you had some ideas as to what the plans might be, but you weren't expecting what you saw when you walked through your front door. All the lights were turned off and the room was lit up by candles, it looked like it would be something in one of those romance movies. You looked around and sure enough there were petals leading up to your bathroom. When you went in the bathroom, you saw Jeonghan laying down in the tub, bubbles were covering his body and the room was lit by candles.

When he noticed you were standing there, he got out of the bath tub, he was already hard and the sight of his naked body covered in water and bubbles made your mouth go dry and your lower region get wet. "Happy birthday babe" He wrapped his arms around your waist getting your clothes wet all while pressing himself against you. You let out a small moan, he lowered his head to you ear and whispered "I know you can be louder than that." He pressed himself harder against you, slowly grinding, he went to lick and suck on your neck. His actions made your eyes roll in the back of your head and a loud moan escaped from your lips. He stopped kissing your neck to whisper "That's much better." He started to take off your clothes, kissing every part of your body as each item of clothing came off.

He made sure to kiss every single bit of your skin, not leaving one part of your body untouched. When he got to your panties, he looked up at you "Look at me." His command was impossible to deny so you looked down and almost came right there. The sight of him down at your knees, was a new sight and it turned you on to new heights. "Tonight, I'm going to treat you like the queen you are. " After he said that, he pulled your panties down and worked on your clit with his tongue. You gripped his hair, the sensations pounding into you like a truck. Your moans were probably heard outside but at this point, his tongue was so good, it didn't even matter.

You felt a finger enter your ***** and you just about lost it. Your legs were giving out but his hands kept you up for the time being. Your heart beat was picking up, your breathing was getting ragged and that familiar knot was building up in your lower stomach. You tried to tell him that you were about to cum, but you couldn't get the words out of your mouth in time. You came all over his face, yet he kept going, lapping up your juices. You tried to push him away, the pleasure getting too much for you to handle. You felt like your body was being set on fire from the inside out. He pushed you against the wall and held your hips there so you couldn't move.

Your voice was going hoarse from the loud moaning you were doing, he was driving you absolutely insane. You came again, this orgasm had you seeing stars from behind your closed eyelids. You felt him enter you, feeling you up completely. He stopped to let you catch breath, you opened to see his face, the shadows being made from the candles made him look like a fallen angel. You stare into his eyes as you wonder what in the hell you did to deserve him. "I love you so much Y/N, you don't know how beautiful you look at this moment." You laughed and shook your head, "You exaggerate too much." He lifted your head and kissed you, this kiss took your breath away literally.

His lips molded into yours, it was like a missing puzzle piece. "I love everything about you, your beautiful brown skin, your stretch marks, your scars, your hair, your eyes, your personality, you laugh... everything about you is beautiful. From your scalp all the way down to your toes. I don't just love you, I'm in love with you Y/N" He started to move and you had to bite your lip to keep your moan contained. He thrust inside you, hitting your g-spot which had you screaming his name. You wanted more, more pleasure, more love. You wrapped you legs around his waist, allowing him deeper access into you. His **** felt so good inside you. Your bodies melted together, it was meant to be. You felt his hand go to you clit and rub it in deep, slow circles. Your back arched off the wall and you came around him. You both moaned each others names as you reached your climax together.

He carried you to be tub and gently put you in. You were thankful it was still hot, maybe it was the warmth of the room from the candles that kept the water hot but you didn't even care. He got in behind you and guys spent the rest of the night cuddling and making love. Happy Birthday to you indeed.