Chapter 1- Prologue

This is my first Bleach Fanfic >.< Don't judge >.< I hope you enjoy~!!!

Copyright © 2016 by Alana Ayala

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this book it any of its contents may be reproduced or transmitted without the prior written consent of the author. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!

***

(Shonen Jump Kubotite Bleach
I do not own Bleach
I own my OC characters
This is a Bleach Ichigo fan fiction)

Akako Yobanashi. A normal 16 year old in her junior year. Okay I lied. She is't a normal 16 year old. Akako is an Esper. No, not an Espada but an Esper. Akako is the very last one of her kind in the whole world, her whole race was hunted down but it seems like they missed one.

An Esper is a Shinigami, Vizard, Espada and a Bount combined into one. Esper are the strongest race ever in history. They are an experiment that went wrong in Soul Society. After Soul Society found out that exactly 1,000 Esper were roaming the world, each one was hunted down. Expect for one.

Akako was eight years old when her mother and father (that were both Esper) were killed by a Shinigami. Akako was now left alone in the world, no one to talk to, no one to love, no one to call family. Akako kept her head low and no one ever found out that she was an Esper. Akako was put in a foster home after her parents died and was adopted by a man when she was nine years old. Her foster dad treated her like shit and raped her multiple times while drunk. When Akako turned 15, she grabbed all her stuff, which wasn't much, and left her foster dad. Ever since then, Akako has worked three jobs, lives in a one bedroom apartment, goes to a  high school in Karakura town, has the highest grades out of the whole school and kills Hollows on her free time.

Akako had recently met Ichigo, Uryu, Inoue, Chad, Rukia, Renji, Toshiro, Ikkaku, Shuhei, Rangiku, and Yumichika. But Akako being in Kakakura town and going to school makes her fall in love with a certain someone. His name. . .Ichigo. Akako knows that he doesn't like her because she thinks that Ichigo likes Inoue. And Akako also knew that he wouldn't dare fall in love with an Esper. Akako didn't tell them that she was an Esper. But she disguised her self as a Shinigami if anyone asked about her powers. She would only use her Shinigami powers because she didn't want to get caught using her other powers. Akako's best friend, Sakiko, the only human that knows about Akako being a Esper, is captured by Aizen to lure Akako to him. Not only did he get Akako's best friend but also gets Inoue. When going to Hueco Mundo, Akako crosses paths with Ichigo and his friends. Will anything change once they find out that Akako is an Esper? Will Akako's feelings change? How will it turn out? There souls will be rebooted to a new life.

***

PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!!

Okay, I would like to go into depth about how Akako is an Esper and her abilities. I will break down each one so you understand what and how her abilities work. I recommend that you read the chapters about Akako, if not you will be very confused in the story, but if you would like to skip these chapters, please go to chapter 7! I hope you enjoyed this short update!

Vote
&
Comment
&
Share
&
Fan
&
Enjoy~