Chapter 10- Movie Night

Hi kawaii readers~! The picture you see above is an outfit Akako will be wearing in this chapter.

Copyright © 2016 by Alana Ayala

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this book it any of its contents may be reproduced or transmitted without the prior written consent of the author. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

***

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since Sakiko's parent's death. Two weeks of full training. Two weeks of opening up to the Shinigami. Two weeks of having friends I never thought I would have. I have grown close with the Shinigami. I mean it's just so much fun hanging out with them. Like when I call Toshiro short, he gets all mad, it's just too funny. Or when Rangiku tries to hug me . . . I almost died . . . twice. I like how Ikkaku gets offended when I call him baldy; he's like, 'DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT OR I CUT YOU TO PIECES!' They are just fun to be around. We all haven't seen Ichigo in a while but I knew where he was. He was with the Vizards.

***FLASHBACK***

"That's horrible . . ." Hachi looks at the ground. I told them what happened with Sakiko.

I look down at my feet and I sigh. "It's hard for her to deal with but she is trying."

"I am sorry to change subject but about this kid, Ichigo?" I hear Rose ask.

"I need you to train him. Go to him and make an offer. Train him to control his Hollow. Make sure this does not lead back to me, I can't risk him knowing what I am." I finish.

"Fine, we'll do it." Shinji says. Everyone else nods.

"Train him as hard as you can, thanks guys, I owe you one!" I wave goodbye and leave.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I knew he was working hard. After all, his resolve is to protect his friends. I hear that Ichigo has trained nonstop even if the Vizards did give him a break.

Today is Saturday. It is movie theater night for Sakiko and I. We always did this.

I headed towards Urahara's shop. Toshiro introduced me to him (even though I knew who he was) and we trained underground. I reached his candy store and entered.

"Oi! What are you doing here?" Jinta questions me.

"Are the Shinigami here?" I ask Jinta.

"Yeah, down in the training ground." I head toward the underground door. When I reach the ground I see someone I didn't think I would see. Ichigo.

"I-Ichigo?!" I try to sound surprised to see him, like I haven't known where he was this whole time, "Where have you been?!" He doesn't answer me. "Ichigo?" Still nothing. "Ichigo!" Silence. "Ichigo?!" Nothing. I walk up to him and slap him across the face. Still nothing. 'What the hell?!'

"Akako, Ichigo saw someone yesterday . . ." Toshiro sounds sad.

"Ichigo saw two 'Espada' sent from Aizen." Ikkaku says. Ichigo then explains everything that happened between him, Yammy, and Ulquiorra, they had a battle at the park. After everything he told me, I was shocked by how they just showed up out of nowhere.

"Inoue . . . Chad . . . Will they be okay?" I ask with concern in my voice. Yesterday two Espada came and attacked them. Chad and Inoue got hurt as much as Ichigo did. Espada number four and number ten came.

"Yeah they are fine." Renji says. "Well what will we do today for training?" Renji asks me.

"Well you see . . ." I scratch my neck. "I am going somewhere today and yeah . . . I have to get ready for it. So I am letting you guys have a free day."