Chapter 9- Parents of the Present and Past

Hi kawaii readers~! Enjoy this chapter~!

Copyright © 2016 by Alana Ayala

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this book it any of its contents may be reproduced or transmitted without the prior written consent of the author. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

***

Recap:

Sakiko's P.O.V

"Well let's get going!" Shuhei says. As I am turning around, he picks me up bridal style. My face turns a light shade of pink; I try to hide it as much as I can. "Tell me where to go and I will shunpo there."

"Okay." With that I tell him where I live and arrive at my house. I open my door to see the most unexpected thing . . .

"Sakiko! Get back!"

Akako's P.O.V

I use shunpo to get away from the Shinigami, I end up at an abandon were house. I walk through the old metal door.

"Long time no see Akako!" Hiyori jumps on to my back and wraps her arms around me. I laugh.

"I miss you too!"

"Ah! Akako! Where have you been?" Shinji asks.

"I have been here and there. Meeting people, some random stuff." I say hugging him. I let go and hug all the Vizards.

"I need your help on something." I say getting serious.

"Sure, what is it?" Kensei asks.

"Ichigo Kurosaki." I say looking at them in the eye.

***

Sakiko's P.O.V

Shocked at the scene in front of me, I fall down to my knees. "Mom! Dad!" Then I feel something warm over my face. It's a hand, "Don't look Sakiko." It's Shuhei. Tears start running down my face.

Shuhei's P.O.V

'God dammit! There are three Adjuchas standing there eating Sakiko's parents!'

"Sakiko turn around, don't look." I say. She does so. I charge at them killing them with my katana. One attacks me from behind and I bring my elbow back to hit his mask. I then cut him down and watch him disappear.

One down.

I turn to another one and stab him and kick him to the wall, he also disappears. The last one charges from behind me and gives me a small slash on my back. I turn around and cut off his head. He is gone. I look at the blood spill in front of me. Sakiko's parents are dead . . . The father's left leg and right arm were torn or eaten off and the mother has no legs.

They're dead.

I run to Sakiko and hold her from behind and cover her eyes.

"S-Shuhei, w-what happened?" Her voice trembles with fear, pain and sorrow. I feel a warm liquid on my hand. Her tears. I hug her from behind. She holds on to my arms tightly and doesn't let go. She doesn't want to think it's real. . .

"Sakiko! Help me!" I hear a little boy's voice.

"Sota! Where are you?!" Sakiko pops her head up and has worried written all over her face. She jumps out of my arms and stumbles over her own feet. She dashes upstairs. I follow her. She opens a door to see a little boy with a bleeding arm. It was a deep cut.

"Sota! Are you ok?!" She holds the little boy in her arms. I am guessing it's her little brother.

"Mom . . . a-a-and dad . . . I-I . . ." Sota was unable to finish his sentence; he is sobbing in Sakiko's arms. They both cry; I leave the room knowing I can't do anything. I go down stairs. I pick up the two parents and put them side by side. I need to call Toshiro and Akako.