Chapter 8- Show No Mercy

Hello my fellow kawaii readers~! I am making an early update. I really never got to describe Sakiko to you so I will tell you right now. Sakiko is the same height as Akako, maybe slightly taller. Sakiko has a big bust but its smaller then Rangiku and Inoue but bigger than Akako. She has short blonde hair with a blue and purple hair clip holding back her bangs. She has a two bun like hair style holding her long hair in to a bun making it look like she has short hair, letting her bangs hang out. She has bright ocean blue eyes. She also likes wearing white suspenders; she also likes wearing a blue crystal attached to a necklace. It was given to her by Akako. Sakiko also has glasses, her frame color is gray. (look at picture below)

Copyright © 2016 by Alana Ayala

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this book it any of its contents may be reproduced or transmitted without the prior written consent of the author. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

***

The week passed by fast. During snack and lunch time, I would eat and do my homework with Sakiko. I ended up finishing the rest of my homework after school. I went straight to work after that and go home relaxing, studying or on free time, killing Hollows. The Shinigami ended up leaving me alone but still haven't stopped watching my every move. My wound from my arm healed, from when a random man attacked me.

Ichigo wasn't kidding when he said he would walk me home. I had to speed walk out of class a few times to lose him. The Shinigami still watch me. I can't even kill Hollows or train. It's really starting to bother me. I can't be free. But not just that but also that Aizen's war in the winter is coming soon and I need to tell the Shinigami about his real goals . . . But how do I get them to believe that I'm just a Shinigami . . .? I think for a while.

'OH MY GOD! WHY DON'T I JUST DO THAT?!'

***

I transform into my Shinigami form and shunpo outside of my apartment. I try to find the nearest Hollow. I close my eyes.

There! East side near 1300 street. I shunpo my way there. I sense Renji and Ichigo, but there not near the Hollow yet. I am the closest. I feel them right around the corner. I decide to attack the Hollow.

I shunpo behind the Hollow. "Well hey there!" It turns around. Ichigo and Renji see me. There faces have the word shocked written all over their faces. I look at them, I smile. I look at the Hollow. I draw out my katana.

Ichigo's P.O.V

I look at Akako in awe. I see that she wears a black kimono just like me and has a katana. I look over at Renji, he looks shocked just as me. I look back at her. She smiles at us then she looks back at the Hollow.

She sets her katana and takes her stance. "Dance upon the skies! Yūgana tsuki!" Her katana is now in Shikai form. It takes the form of a scythe. I feel the spiritual pressure of more Hollows, there heading this way. This is unbelievable. Her spiritual power is so strong and yet she controls it so well. She isn't killing the Hollows, it's like they are her toys. She's playing with them and once she's done, she kills them.