Chapter 6- Espada Form

Hi readers! In chapter one, I said I would talk about Akako's different forms that make her an Esper. Here is her Espada form! PLEASE READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS ABOUT HER DIFFERENT FORMS PLEASE! THANK YOU!!!

***

Attire: Akako wears the black shoes and the white kimono pants like the other Arrancars. At the top of the kimono pants, at the waist, is  black all the way around. But Akako's top is different. It is somewhat like a sports bra. The top part is completely white but the left shoulder strap is black. The straps are wide, about 2 inches wide. At the bottom of the tang top is a thick black line. (look at the picture in the beginning of the chapter or below)

Tattoos and Espada hole: Every Espada has a hole, Akako's hole is on her right hand palm

Tattoos and Espada hole: Every Espada has a hole, Akako's hole is on her right hand palm. Also Akako's number is '000' (like how every Espada has their own ranking number). When you look at Akako's back (only in Espada form), going strait down are the three numbers '000' in black. She also has a tattoo mark under her left eye. It is a black tear drop. This only appears when she is only in her Espada form.

Mask: A piece of Hollow mask is stuck on Akako's forehead, on the forehead is a crescent moon. The crescent moon is made out of the Hollow mask. (look at the picture in the beginning of the chapter or below)

Zanpakuto: Akako still has her same sword from her Shinigami form but for Espada they dont have Shikai or  Bankai

Zanpakuto: Akako still has her same sword from her Shinigami form but for Espada they dont have Shikai or  Bankai. So Akako's sword looks the same as before.

Sword when shafted or taken out: The shaft is black with a red ribbon attached to it. The handle of the sword is black with red diamonds. The collar of the sword is shaped with a four sided star. When the sword is pulled out of its shaft, the blade is black. (Look at the picture below or back to the Shinigami chapter)

Release form name: Shine! Kuroi mikadzuki! (black crescent)  

Release form: After releasing the sword, Akako would turn in to something similar to a fox demon. She stands on two black paws, her legs are now fox's legs up until her belly. Her fists are on fire while the fire slowly goes up to her arms. She has red fox ears dipped in black and the tips dipped in white. Her ebony black hair goes all the way to her hips. Behind her are nine tales surrounded by fire. Each tale is red/orange then dipped in black than dipped in white but not fully covering the black. (When in release form, Espada no longer have a the sword, the release form is the sword, it's like a Bankai but for Espada)

(Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Akako in her release form, if anyone would like to draw it or think that there's a similar picture, text me on wattpad!)

***

That's it for Akako's Espada form. And this is the end for all the information about all of her forms, now on to the real story!!!!! Thank you so much for reading this!!! I really do appreciate it~!!! Keep on reading~!!!

Vote

&

Comment

&

Share

&

Fan

&

Enjoy~