Chapter 12- Day 1

Hi kawaii readers~! I want to explain something before I start this chapter. I think I might going a little too fast with the book so I am going to slow it down a bit. Akako said she would leave in ten days so I will do one chapter per day. I wanted to have more chapters in the book that's why. I hope you understand. I hope you enjoy this update~!

***

Akako's P.O.V

Day 1

I need to start training today and so does Hibiki. I get out of my bed and walk over to my living room. Hibiki is sleeping on the fold out couch; it turns in to a bed. I sigh deeply.

"Hibiki, wake up!" I grab a pillow and slap him with it. He shoots up forward with a vein popping out of his forehead.

"What was that for?!"

"I have decided something; it took me all night to think about it." I paused for a second. "You won't go with me to Hueco Mundo."

"Why not, I really wanted to help you and fight with you. . ." He sounds a little sad. I give him a soft smile.

"It's not that I don't want you to come with me but it took me a long time to get my Doll. You have to grow strong and have a strong soul or when you make your Doll, it might not come out right. And also you have no fighting experience." I ruffle his hair. "And anyways, what would happen if Soul Society was to come to Hueco Mundo and you were with me? They would kill you on the spot. You're the last pure bread Bount. I can't risk taking you with me."

"So what will I do while you're gone?" He asks.

"I am going to leave you with some people I trust a lot and they will put you through hell while training you." I pause. "You will train with them while I am gone. I need you to be strong for me, yourself and your future Doll."

"Ok fine. I will train with your friends." I give him a bright smile.

"Good because after we eat, we will go see them." I get up off the couch and start to make breakfast.

***

"So . . . Where will we meet them?" Hibiki and I are walking to the abandoned warehouse.

"You will see soon." I open the rust like door and walk in.

"Oh Akako, what are you doing here?" I hear Lisa's voice behind me. She was carrying food and ramen.

"Shinji didn't tell you guys?" I ask her.

"No, told us what?" She questions me. I sigh deeply and walk to the underground training ground.

"SHINJI!" I yell across the whole room. Then I see orange hair, it's Ichigo.

'Oh mother fucker!'  I shunpo out of the warehouse and run for it. 'Wait dammit! I forgot Hibiki! Crap, crap, crap! But I had to! Ichigo is there!'

Hibiki's P.O.V

I follow Akako to the underground room.

"SHINJI!" she yells. 'Who is Shinji?'

I then see something moving behind a rock. I didn't see that person's face but only their hair. It was orange. I look at Akako and she has the word 'worry' written all over her face. The next second I see her gone.

'WAIT! DID SHE JUST LEAVE ME?! What the hell?!I am so confused.

Ichigo's P.O.V

"SHINJI!" I hear a girl's voice.

'I swear to god that sounded like Akako . . .'

I stand up and walk around the rock. But all I see is a boy standing there, looking confused. Lisa comes running down the stairs.