Chapter 11- Hibiki Mizushima

Hi kawaii readers~! I hope you enjoy the update~

Copyright © 2016 by Alana Ayala

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this book it any of its contents may be reproduced or transmitted without the prior written consent of the author. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

***

Akako's P.O.V

"Sakiko!" I yell from the top of my lungs. I feel the tears threating to come out. "Give her back!" I can feel the water rushing down my face. "Give her back to me . . ." I let out a small whisper. I started to feel heavy and my body feels restless. I black out.

Ichigo's P.O.V

'Everything happened so fast, they just grabbed her and just left . . . I can't believe it . . . it doesn't even feel real . . .'

"Sakiko!" Akako yells, it sounds as if she were trying to wake up from dream . . . she doesn't want to believe it. "Give her back!" Tears start to roll down her face. "Give her back to me . . ." She starts to wobble side to side. I run to her and catch her in my arms.

"Ichigo!" I hear Inoue's voice.

"Over here!" I wave my hands. "Heal Shuhei, he is bleeding out!" She starts healing him right away. Chad arrives along with Ishida and Rukia.

"Can you guys watch Inoue and Shuhei while I take Akako home?" I ask them. They give me a nod.

Holding Akako bridal style in my arms I then shunpo to her house. Once I reach her house, I brake the lock on her door and set her down on her couch. 'Yeah . . . she is going to kill me when she finds out about her door . . .'

I go to the kitchen and try to find a small towel. I wet the towel and put it on her forehead. I sigh deeply. 'What exactly happened? They show up for like a second and then leave. But something isn't right. If they wanted to take her right away, they would have hid their reiatsu. It's like they were just waiting for Akako . . .' Then it hit me.

"Aizen said that he would come back and make Akako suffer more by taking the one thing that makes her live. And that's Sakiko. He plans to take Sakiko from Akako before winter so he can make Akako fight for him. I remember her telling us that when we first met her. Shit!'

I snap out of my thoughts when Akako yells something.

"Akako, what's wrong?!" I pull out my katana. Then I see it. Her face is full of terror and she looks like she is about to cry. "Ichigo . . . please tell me that was a dream . . ." I look down at the floor and I hear a small sob escape her mouth. I look up to meet her eyes. She is crying. The strong girl that gave me the cold shoulder is crying. "I couldn't do it . . . Why couldn't I protect her?! Why can't I be as strong as you are Ichigo? Your resolve . . . why couldn't mine be as strong . . ."
I soon realized what she was talking about.

I give her a soft look, I walk over to her. I bring my thumb to her face and whip away her tears. She puts her hand on top on mine. I pull her arm gentility bringing her into my lap. She brings her face to my chest and lets out soft tears. I strok her hair. "Shhh . . . it's okay . . . I'm here . . . I won't let anything happen to you . . ." She brings herself closer to my chest while I'm rubbing her back trying to soothe her. Within 10 minutes she falls asleep in my arms. I eventually fall asleep resting my head on hers.

***

Akako's P.O.V

I slowly start to feel my eyes open up. I can't move though. I feel arms around my waist. And something on my head. I shift my head and move it to see an orange haired boy. I look around at what's happening. I am sitting in Ichigo's lap, his arms wrapped around my waist while his head is now resting on my head. We are on the couch and he is kind of leaning back on the couch while I was leaning on his chest. 'I feel like this is a hangover moment . . . ugh I forgot I fell asleep in his arms after crying . . .'