Chapter 13- Day 2

Hi kawaii readers~! I hope you enjoy this update~!

***

Ichigo's P.O.V

Day 2

I was currently watching Akako train. I'm sitting under a tree; we are still in Akako's inner world. It is actually really beautiful here. We can still see the moon, sun, stars and clouds under the dawn sky.

'It's so peaceful here . . .' My thoughts are interrupted by Toshiro walking behind me and sitting next to me.

"It's nice here, isn't it?" he looks up at the sky. I nod my head. I hear a piercing scream from across the field. I snap my head to Akako. Her whole leg is dripping in blood. I get up and start to run to her. Toshiro grabs my arm.

"Don't do it Kurosaki." Toshiro says commanding like.

"She's bleeding bad-," I get cut off by Urahara.

"If you have any type of faith in Akako, then let her fight as a sign of her own pride." I sigh deeply and look at Akako.

"Yeah Ichigo, don't worry about me. I have been through way worse. I can handle this." Akako says while panting, not even looking at me at what she just told me. More blood drips from her leg. Her Zanpakuto charges at her again. Akako blocks the attack and pushes her off.

Toshiro lets go of me and walks back and sit down. I did the same. Urahara leans against the tree.

"She is pushing her self . . ." I murmur to myself.

"But in her own way she is learning." Urahara says. I give him a confusing look. He sighs. "Look at her Zanpakuto. Her form is a scythe. There are hundreds of types of different types of scythes. And she is gaining more strength and she is adjusting to all kinds of scythes. She is learning new battle styles while growing stronger." Urahara explains.

Toshiro speaks, "She is truly strong by pushing her limits. It proves that she has a strong soul." Toshiro finishes off.

I look back at Akako. I see something I never saw in her eyes before. I see perseverance, determination, and a will to protect. She is working her ass off trying to fight her Zanpakuto. She is trying so hard so she can reach something she knew wouldn't be easy. But I could tell she is so close to reaching Bankai. She hasn't stopped, slept, or even taken a break. She continues to fight.

"Oh she is still at it?" I turn around to see Ikkaku with Yumichika.

"Yeah, she won't even take break." I tell him.

"I can't wait to fight her in her Bankai form." Ikkaku does his evil grin of his. I hear a laugh from Akako while she is fighting.

"You're funny Ikkaku!" She yells at us so we could hear her. She is still fighting her Zanpakuto. "You can't even defeat me while I am using Shikai!" I hear Yumichika and Urahara laugh while a tick mark appears on Ikkaku's forehead.

"One day Akako!" He yells at her. She laughs evilly.

"Or maybe that won't even happen in your dreams!" Akako yells back. Ikkaku looks like he is going to kill something. He then storms off with Yumichika. I let out a laugh. Toshiro and Urahara get up.

"I need to go find Rangiku, see you later Kurosaki." Toshiro leaves.

"Well I will be up above." Urahara leaves. I sigh deeply looking back at Akako.

"Kurosaki-kun!" I hear Inoue's voice. She runs to me.

"Inoue what are you doing here?" I ask her.