Chapter 14- Day 3

Hi kawaii readers~! I hope you enjoy this update~!

***

Akako's P.O.V

Day 3

"God damn you Ichigo, you really don't care do you?!" I hear yelling.

'But who is it?' I can't open my eyes.

"Whatever Renji. . ." I can't get up. I can't move. I hear more yelling and arguing. 'Why won't they shut the hell up?'

I feel my body start to move again after about three minutes. I reach my hand in my pocket. 'Good it's still there.' I pull out my knife and shoot it forward. I hear it hit the wall. I sit up. I open my eyes to see Renji and Ichigo. But they were in each other's face. In the middle of them on the wall is my knife.

"Dammit I missed . . ." I murmur to myself.

"What the hell?! You missed?! You almost killed me!" Ichigo shouts at me.

"Will you shut up?" I send him a cold glare. "You know when someone is trying to recover you don't yell in their ear and wake them up." I say flatly.

He gives me a nervous look. "Sorry about that." He says scratching his neck.

"H-hey, Akako are you okay?" Renji is at my bedside on the floor kneeling down. I sit up.

"I feel fine . . ." Renji looks at me weirdly. "What do I have something on my face?" I giggle at him.

"Actually, matter in fact you do." He hands me a mirror.

"Holy. Mother. Fucker." I brake down my words as I was looking at myself. I totally changed. My eyes were no longer emerald green. My right eye was crimson red while my left eye was dark gray, almost black. Under my left eye, there was a red tear drop. Almost half my hair, the part that was in a ponytail, was white as snow. And the two strands of hair that were on the side of my face were deep crimson red.
(Look at the picture in the beginning of the chapter or below.)

I sigh deeply

I sigh deeply. "I didn't think this  would happen." I murmur to myself.

"What do you mean?" Renji asks me. I sigh deeply.

"I will explain everything . . ." I pause for a moment. "Part of my test to get Bankai is to go through part of my worst memory but I didn't pass."

"Why is that?" Ichigo asks me.

"Baka Ichigo, you are the one who let me fail." I send him daggers.

"W-what?! How was it me?!"

"You woke me up! I was only able to go through half of my Bankai test because of you!"

"OH! So now it's my fault?! Well sorry for trying to save your ass!" He yells at me.