Chapter 5- Bount Form

Hi readers! In chapter one, I said I would talk about Akako's different forms that make her an Esper. Here is her Bount form! PLEASE READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS ABOUT HER DIFFERENT FORMS PLEASE! THANK YOU!!!

***

For Bounts, they don't have swords. They have dolls. These dolls can be anything, but these dolls are there power. The Bount controls the doll. Here is information on Akako's doll:

Name: Kasai (fire)

Nickname: Kit Kat (In the book, when the doll is not being in use or in battle, it will go in another form. Kit Kat will be a cat when it's not in battle mode.)

To make it appear: Turn the world to ash! Kasai!

What it looks like: When called out, it takes the form of a 7 1/2 foot dire wolf. It is very built and very strong. When it sits down, it measures about 8 feet. It weighs 250 lbs. Each leg has red fur up till the fold of each leg. Half of it's tale is dipped in red. The ears are dipped entirely in red and the tips dipped in black. The rest of the wolf is ebony jet black. (Look at picture in the beginning of the chapter or below)

 (Look at picture in the beginning of the chapter or below)

Powers: This doll controls fire and also shadows. Its able to control fire and able to redirect it at the opponent. It's also able to control shadows and use them as weapons to either hurt or capture the opponent.

***

Well that's it for Akako's Bount form. PLEASE KEEP READING!!!! THERE IS STILL ONE MORE FORM!!!! Thank you so much for reading this!!! I really do appreciate it~!!! Keep on reading~!!!

Vote

&

Comment

&

Share

&

Fan

&

Enjoy~