Chapter 8 My sister, I guess not

After the bell rang I sprinted out of the room. But before I could do that a someone grabbed my wrists.

"Not so fast princess" Ryder said. I tried to get out of his grip but instead he pulled unto him making me stumble into his chest.

"Let them pass first" He said motioning to the students and the door. I looked away trying to hide my blush.

After that Ryder closed the door leaving the two of us inside the room and he still hasn't let go of my wrist.

I cleared my throat and said "Um..Ryder you can let go now" I said motioning to my wrist.

"Oh right" he said quickly letting go of my wrist and looks away kinda embarrassed.

Which is kinda weird because he's been with a lot of girls already, he's The great Ryder Green for God's sake.

"Hey" I saw Ryder waving his hands in front of my face and I gave him a questioning look.

"You spaced" he said clearing his throat

"Oh" I said

"So my house at 6 every Tuesday and Thursday is that cool?" he said and once again I gave him a questioning look. He rolled his eyes and said

"You're my tutor remember?" and then realization hit me

"Oh right, that" Ryder shakes his head and said

"So are you cool?" He asked me

"Actu-"

"Great because I can't offer you another day because I have football practice. I guess you know my house right? After all you're friends with my sister. Bye!" he said before leaving the room closing the door behind him.

"Jerk" I muttered

# # # # # # # #
Lunch time came and on my way towards the cafeteria someone called me

"Hey bestie how ya doin'?" Max said swinging his hands on my shoulder.

"I'm good how are you?" I said wrapping my arms around his hips

"Hungry" he said pouting at me and giving me those puppy eyes. I just laughed at him and we made our way towards the cafeteria.

When we reached the cafeteria Max shouted "Come on Bestie leggo!" He said completely dragging me with him.

This boy is surely hungry. Shaking my head I just let him drag me getting his food.

"You're only eating that?" Max said looking at my pizza, mash potatoes and a can of coke.

"Yeah why?"

"You eat too little that's why you never grow" he said in a motherly tone and I just laughed shaking my head at him.

I was surprised he actually said that. Other guys would think I'm a pig and all those other girls in school hates carbs. Shrugging the thought I just continued my lunch.

After lunch Max headed off to our Math class and let me tell you he is a great blessing. He keeps me entertained in this class.

I know you might think I love calculations and Math well guess what you're wrong. Math is just not for me.

Through the whole class Max kept making side jokes about his grandmother's horrible baking.

It was really funny he said one time his grandma baked cookies for him.

He said they don't look like food. at all. They were dark grey color and looked absolutely poisonous.

But then he ended up eating them. After his grandma shove a piece in his mouth.

Max kept me entertained the whole day. This guy is really a great friend.

# # # # # # # #

After school it started raining again. ugh! seriously?

I decided to make my way towards the parking lot hoping to catch a ride with Tricia.

Hey! I've got no choice okay?

Once I've reached the parking lot relief washed through me. When I saw Tricia's car.

When I reached her car I knocked the window and when she rolled it down I asked "Hey can I hitch a ride?"

"Tricia the nerd's talking to you" one of her 'friend' said

Tricia then looked at me up and down and raised her eyebrow and said

"Um excuse me what,I mean whoever you are but am I suppose to know you?" she said and rolled her windows down before I could even reply and ran off full speed splashing dirty water all over me.

I tried to fight the years that are threatening to escape. But somehow I just couldn't stop it.

How could she? I thought she's suppose to be my sister, my only family left.

"Hey are you ok?" I look up to see Ryder standing in front of me looking confused and....sincere?

"Yeah it feels good when your sister thinks you're a disgrace" I said wiping off tears

"Wait you have a sister" he asked while opening his car door motioning for me to get in.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he rolled his eyes

"Offering you a ride. What does it look like?" He said pushing me in

"Hey!" I protested but he shut the door in front of my face.

"How did your car get in here?" I said as soon as he gets in

He looked at me in shock "wait you mean you didn't notice me pulling up my car beside you?" and I shake my head

"No"

"Wow my tutor is a very observant person" he said sarcastically

I guess he's not so bad after all. Except the his sarcastic remarks. He offered me a ride after all. Right?

# # # # # # # #
So what do you guys think?

Read
Comment
Vote