Chapter 25 His First Day

"Ryyyyddderr!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. So that's pretty much the loudest voice I could ever create.

"Coming!" I heard Ryder answer with a somewhat breathless voice.

"Got my things?" I asked.

Ryder settled my stuff that he was carrying on the floor and then looked up to me and said "Yeah, all of them."

"Good" I answered.

Today is the first day that Ryder is gonna be my P. A.
and I have plenty of ways to make him suffer. Actually now he's carrying all of my stuff. Actually I made him carry a lot of stuff and not just the normal amount of stuff that I usually bring to school.

"Ali?" I heard Ryder call out to me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You kinda look different today ya know?" He said.

"Uh...Yeah I broke my glasses because I sat on it this morning so I had to wear these eye contacts instead....does it look that bad?" I said nervously because I'm really not sure about how I look and plus me without glasses just feels kinda new and I'm still trying to get used to it.

"No Ali absolutely not. You look far from bad Ali. Trust me." Ryder said and that somehow calmed me down from my worries.

"Okay, now let's go to school because we're late and I don't wanna go to detention for that." I said to him and rushed to his bike.

Yes you read it right I'm not afraid of his bike anymore.

...................

"Hurry the hell up Ryder!" I at shouted.

Because he's taking forever in walking and we're still halfway through the parking lot of our school.

"Hey! It's not like I'm not doing anything here okay? Plus your stuff are so heavy and it's not like I'm a robot. Why do you need these kind of stuff anyways?" He asked.,

I shrugged and said "Oh, I don't really need half of those stuff."

"What?!" Ryder said unbelievably while dropping my things at the same time.

"Hey! be careful with my stuff" I said to him while picking up my precious stuff and chucking it towards Ryder's chest and said "now be a good boy and carry it."

"Do you hate me that much?" he asked.

"Not really,but pretty close" I said and Ryder just gave me a disbelieving look.

"Let's just go Ryder okay? Stop being a drama queen and just follow my commands." I said and headed towards the school leaving Ryder behind.

"Hey Ali! Wait up!" I heard Ryder call out. But I didn't listen to him and continued on walking.

.......

"Alright just put my stuff in my locker and then return those books in the library. Got it? Good" and without any reply back I went straight ahead to my next class.

Serves you right for ditching me Mister Badboy.

"Hey bestie! Wait. Where's my other bestie?" Max said as soon as I got inside the classroom.

"Hi Max. Stacey's doing some......fashion stuff so she's not here right now." I said to my,apparently, Bestfriend.

"Why is she always leaving us behind?" Max said while pouting.

I swear he's such a kid sometimes.

"Dude quit acting like a kid and man up" I heard Ryder say from behind.

And guess what Max's reply is. He stuck his tongue out to Ryder. Yup you read that right.

Ryder just rolled his eyes at Max and said "wow Max real mature real mature."

"Hey Ali" Max called as soon as we settled on our seats.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I just figured, you know you look good without your glasses on. I think you should wear contacts more often." Max said

I turned away to hide my blush and muttered a small "thank you" to Max.

"Awwe look little Ali's blushing" Max teased.

"Stop bothering the poor girl Max" Ryder said while sitting down to the spot next to mine.

Max was about to say something but was then cut off by Mr. Turner's voice.

........

Surprisingly the class passed by in a blur and soon it was lunchtime.

"Here" Ryder said while putting the tray of food that I let him order on our table.

"Oohhh what's this man are you some kind of Ali's slave here or something?" Ryan teased.

"Shut up Ryan before I cut your balls and feed them into the dogs" Ryder said threateningly to Ryan who in return just laughed.

"So Alison got Ryder tied up in your hands huh?" Derek said.

I shrugged and said "He's my PA" and with that Derek, Ryan and Max bursted out laughing including Maddison, Ryan's girlfriend while Ryder just groaned.

"Wow I never thought the Badboy of the school will be ssomeone's PA" Derek said while containing his laughter "and I thought you were tough" he added.

"Shut up!" Ryder shouted but we just continued laughing.

........

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful for me except for the unusual stares that I got from the other students and glares from all the bishes in the school. I don't really know why though. Maybe it's because of Ryder that's constantly following me everywhere.

Wait. Yeah that's it. He's the reason why people are starting to hate me even more. But nah, who cares anyways. They can hate me all they want and I really wouldn't care at all.

"Ali" shit. I know that voice.

I slowly turned around and saw her.

"Tricia" I muttered.

"Can we talk?" she asked "please" she added.

That left me no choice. I need to fix our relationship as sisters.

So I nodded and said "yeah sure."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Alright guys! Finally after a Million years I finally got to update. Yay!!!

Anyways I wanna say sorry for the long wait. But these last few weeks has been pretty hectic for me and plus I didn't really have any Internet connection. So...yeah.

So anyways Tricia and Alison huh? Can't wait for what's next.

Read
Comment
Vote