Chapter 26 My Sister

"I'm sorry" Tricia blurted out.

"What?" I asked frozen on my spot. Why is she apologizing now?

"Why?" I continued.

Tricia gulped and said "I'm so sorry for treating you badly and for not being a good sister to you. Im sorry for blaming mom and dad's death on you. I'm so sorry because I wasn't there for you at times when you needed me most. I'm sorry for making you leave the house Ali. I'm so sorry and most of all I'm sorry because I was jealous of you." She finished it all with tears streaming down her face.

"You're jealous of me?" I asked with astonishment clear in my voice "But why?" I added.

"Are you kidding me Ali? Everyone likes you. You're miss innocent and cute. While I'm miss Bitchy and whorey. You're mom and dad's favorite girl. You always excel in class while I'm always at the bottom. You're beautiful but you just don't see it and now you're dating the most popular guy in school. Now tell me who wouldn't be jealous of that?"

"What? Tricia you are gorgeous. I mean come on you're a model. Mean while I'm a nerd with no sense of fashion and I'm not mom and dad's favorite girl they loved us both the same. Lastly I. am. not. dating. Ryder. Green. I just don't see that coming. How can you even say that?" I said to her while she looked at me in shock.

"You're not dating Ryder Green?" She said as if she couldn't believe what she just heard.

I shook my head and said "No."

"But I thought-"

"You thought wrong" I said to Tricia cutting her off because me and Ryder being together just sounds so impossible for me "and by the way I forgive you Tricia" I added.

"What? Seriously?" she asked with a small smile clearly surprised.

I nodded and said "Yes."

"Does this mean we're okay now?" She asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

Tricia smiled and hugged me while whispering "thank you"

I just smiled and said "you're welcome."

...........................

Tricia and I talked about a lot of things later that day. She told me about a lot of stuff. She said that she really liked Ryder before. Take note of the word 'liked' in there. But now she said she's totally crushing on her chemistry partner.I also learned that she's doing well with her modeling career. Which I'm glad about.

I guess we got too caught up with talking that we didn't even noticed we skipped the whole afternoon classes.

"So are you coming home now?" Tricia asked and that statement made me stop dead on my tracks.

"I-I don't really know Tricia. I think will come back home. Just...not right now. It's just too much to process for me in a day" I replied. I don't really know how I would tell Ryder and Stacey about this just yet.

Tricia nodded and said "I understand. Alright I gotta go see you around Ali."

"Yeah see ya." I replied and walked towards the parking lot looking for Ryder's car and waited for him.

"Ali!" I heard someone shout and saw Ryder with all my stuff looking really tired and...worried? Why? Well I understand why he's tire but worried?

"Hey" I snapped out of my thoughts when Ryder waved his hand in front of my face.

"Where were you? God Ali I was so worried of you! Why weren't you at class? Did something happen? Did they hurt you? Is something wrong? I swear Ali if someone hurt you I will beat the shit out of them! You got me so worried! I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you! Why-"

"Ryder stop!" I said stopping the Badboy from his rambling. I rubbed his arms trying to calm him down. Because he was shaking.

"Put those stuff inside the car" he followed what I said.

"Now deep breathes Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. okay good." I said to him and successfully he calmed down.

"What happened to you Ali? Are you hurt? Why did you skip class?" He asked again looking really worried while he looked for some wounds.

"I'm okay Ryder I'm not hurt now calm down." I said to him while still rubbing his arms which seems to calm him down.

"I just had a little talk with Tricia"

"What did she do?!" Ryder said angrily.

"Nothing Ryder. She...she just apologized for what she did."I replied.

"She did?" Ryder said clearly surprised "Wow she's capable of saying sorry? Well that's new."

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So what did you say?" he asked.

"I forgave her and we talked about a lot of stuff."

"That's good at least she tried to save your relationship as sisters" Ryder said and I just agreed with him.

"We better get going Stacey just texted me and she said she made us a Filipino snack. Now come on because I'm hungry" Ryder said as he opened to front seat door if his car for me.

"Wow since when are you a gentleman?" I asked Ryder teasingly.

He just rolled his eyes at me "For your information I am a gentleman you just don't notice it."

I just snorted and rolled my eyes at him.

.................

"Where's the food Stacey!" Ryder shouted as soon as we got home.

"Kitchen!" Stacey shouted back.

"Wow what's that?" I asked Stacey motioning to the colorful looking cup with a lot of stuff going on in.

"That's called Halo-Halo I swear that's really good" Stacey said.

"How do you eat this?" Ryder asked while looking at his cup examining it.

Stacey just rolled her eyes and said "You're suppose to mix it all idiot."

"Is this a club house?" I asked Stacey motioning to the triangle shaped sandwich and she nodded.

"Well then enough talking and let's dig in." Ryder said and started stuffing his mouth with the food.

And then Stacey and I followed.

I'm gonna worry about telling Stacey about Tricia later but first a girl's gotta eat ya know!

.........................
........................

I am so sorry guys. Seriously I am so sorry. I know that it's been a really long time since the last update. I kinda lost inspiration in writing this story and there's been a problem in my account. I couldn't read your comments, posts on my message board and even some of the private messages. Plus add the fact that school has been really hectic.

But don't worry because it's now summer here in the Philippines and hopefully I can write a lot of chapters between April and May.

Oh! I Almost forgot I wanna say thanks to @-enduphere for the amazing new cover of this story.

Pic. of the snack that Stacey prepared on the side.

Read

Comment

Vote