Chapter 22Glasses off and Make-up on

After the dinner Stacey and Ryder's parents went away to work again and I'm pretty sure Stacey is really upset because she rarely sees her parents and now they're gone. Again.

I actually asked her if she's okay and she just simply nodded and told me that she's used to it.

I'm really upset because they can't always be together. I mean I lost my parents a long time ago and I really understand how Stacey feels when they're not there.

Ryder on the other hand couldn't careless about his parents leaving. Hard as stone huh?

He's even planning to throw a party right now. Yes you've read it right. He's gonna throw a party right now.

Now I'm stuck with a whining Stacey and an annoying Ryder.

"Oh come on Ali one party couldn't kill you now stop being so dramatic" Ryder said.

"Ryder how many times do I have to tell you that I. don't. want. to." I replied emphasizing the last words.

"Come on Ali live your life even for once and have fun" Stacey said while preparing her 'needs' for the party.

Well I'm pretty sure those stuff looks foreign to me.

"Ali come on stop being a nun for once and please try to live" Stacey said with her puppy eyes and pout.

Ugh! Not that look!

Ali no!

"Pweaassee?"

"Ugh! Fine" I said and Stacey clapped while jumping up and down.

Ryder on the other hand muttered 'finally'

"Alright Ryder I need you to go out of the room because I'mma make Alison into a goddess" Stacey said while shooing Ryder out of the room.

"Good luck with that" I heard Ryder say and I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which happens to be a hair brush, and threw it at Ryder's direction.

I heard him shout "ow! Ali!" and I bursted out laughing.

As soon as Stacey successfully got rid or Ryder she turned to me with a mischievous look on her face.

"W-what a-are y-you planning to do?" I asked Stacey clearly afraid and worried about what she would do next....