Chapter 27 Another Party?!

"Say what?!" Stacey exclaimed.

We're now currently in my room.

I actually told Stacey about what happened between me and Tricia.

Well thanks to Ryder for blurting it out.

"She's capable of saying sorry?" Stacey said with her voice laced with disbelief.

"Hey! That's what I exactly said!" Ryder said butting in our conversation.

"Oh my Gosh! Really?!" Stacey said with strong sarcasm.

I just shook my head at the two and continued talking to Stacey.

"Okay....so as I was saying Tricia apologized and-"

I was about to continue when Ryder suddenly cut me off.

"She told me that first" he said while raising his hand making Stacey and I glare at him.

"Shut up stupid brother" Stacey said giving Ryder a strong glare. While Ryder just raised his hands up in defeat.

I just rolled my eyes at them and continued.

"So as I was saying Tricia apologized to me and we had a little talk then I forgave her."

"Wait. That easily?" Stacey asked.

"Well we had a talk Stace, we talked about a lot of stuff and thanks to that we both realized that we are sisters and we need to be there for each other. I mean come on if it was you and Ryder,you would've done the same exact thing." I told Stacey.

Stacey took a breath and said "Okay I understand."

I offered her a small smile and then said "Thank You Stace."

But then our small moment was then broken by none other than The Great Ryder Green himself.

"Okay. Yay! Everybody's happy now! Let's celebrate guys!!!! I'mma throw a Paaarrttaayy!!!!" Ryder said happily making me and Stacey glare at him.

"Another party Ryder? Seriously?" I asked him and he nodded eagerly.

"Do you remember what happened the last time you threw a party brother?" Stacey questioned.

"Oh come on guys! It'll be fun! I promise and Don't worry Ali I'll clean up the mess this time. Now come on and don't such a party pooper." Ryder said to us. Wow he really is so serious.

"Fine" Stacey said.

"Ali?" Ryder asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I questioned.

Ryder shook his head and said "Not really."

"Yeah okay" I said.

"Yay! I'm gonna tell the whole school then. Wait I still need to prepare the drinks. Oh! And the food. How's pizza sound guys? Okay good pizza it it then. I'mma call for delivery. Oh! I'm gonna add Lasagna for that too. Oh! The sound system. I'm setting that out as well. Oh My god I've got so much to do!!!" Ryder rambled.

"Ryder!" I shouted making him snap out of his incredibly long rambling.

"What?" Ryder asked.

"Don't panic okay? Just....chill Stacey and I will help you okay? Just get the drinks and order the food Stacey and I will handle the sound system and clean the place" I said to Ryder.

"Okay then thanks guys" Ryder said and he visibly calmed.

"Yeah and we'll make the phone calls as well" Stacey added.

..............

2 0 M I N U T E S
L A T E R.......

"Alright we're done!" Ryder exclaimed.