Chapter 10 The badboy's Room

After unpacking everything I went downstairs.

When I reached downstairs Stacey was there watching The Vampire diaries.

"Hey" I said sitting next to her.

"Hey" she said not taking her eyes off the TV. "You want?" She asked handing my the bowl of popcorn.

"Of course" I said shoving popcorn in my mouth.

Stacey rolled her eyes and said with her mouth full of popcorn "you're weird"

"Yeah says the person spiting popcorn on me" I said glaring at her

"Peace" she said putting on an innocent smile and a peace sign and I just rolled my eyes.

After a few moments of silence there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I said to Stacey and she just replied with a nod.

I went to open the door and I'm sure my jaw was on the floor.

"What are you doing here?!" Ryder and I screamed in unison.

"I live here" then again we both said it together

"You gotta stop copying me!" Again with the sync!

"OK you first" together again

"Hey guys what's with the shouting?" Stacey said bringing with her the bowl of popcorn.

"What is she/he doing here?!" We shouted in unison. Again. I still don't understand how we both do this.

"This is my house princess and I live here with my family okay?" Ryder said like he's talking to a kid. "Now what are you doing here?"

"Stacey how come I never see this creature around here?" I asked Stacey completely ignoring Ryder

"Hey!" Ryder protested when I called him a creature.

"Nah he comes here when mom and dad's not here" Stacey said shrugging.

"I'm right here!" Ryder shouted but Stacey and I ignored him.

"Are you hungry Stace?" I asked

"Yeah sure what about pizza?" Stacey asked

"Sounds great" and with that we made our way towards the kitchen to make pizza. Because they're kitchen is pretty much full of everything you need. Plus I love cooking.

"Hey what about me?!" Ryder protested and followed us in the kitchen.

"Did you here something Stace?" I asked Stacey

"Nope not at all" She said shaking her head

Then we started making pizza together.

"OK fine don't talk to me" Ryder said huffing

"Ok!" Stacey said

"Ha! You talked!"Ryder shouted pointing at Stacey and she just rolled her and eyes

"Just leave us alone Ryder my bestie and I needs some girl time"

"Fine!" Ryder huffed and made his way upstairs.

After we finished making the pizza Stacey and I decided to eat it then I remembered

"Wait" I said to Stacey

"What?" She said

"Ryder" I said and she smiled evilly

I just shook my head and said " it would be mean if we are the only one whose gonna eat"

"Nah he'll live" Stacey said shoving pizza in her mouth.

"Stacey he's your brother" I said

"fine but I won't call him" she said eating another bite

"Fine I'll do it"I offered "where's his room?"

"The opposite of yours" she said and I glared at her

"Why did you choose the room opposite to his?" I asked eyeing her

"That's the only guest room I wanted" she shrugged

"And I thought you're suppose to be my bestie"

"I am you're just over reacting" she said " now go get my brother" she said waving me off.

I said "Fine" and made my way upstairs

When I reached Ryder's door I debated with myself to knock or just go back downstairs

'Just knock idiot' a voice in my head told me.

'What if he's mad at me because I didn't talk to him a while ago and when I told him to shut up in the car?'

'Just knock the door'

'Fine' I think something's wrong with me. I mean talking to the voice inside me head,I think I going crazy.

"Ok it's now or never" I murmured to myself and knocked the door.

I knocked the door three times but nobody answered. Being a nosy person myself I decided to get in his room.

I was shocked to see that his room is so neat and not messy at all. It has a black and white theme to it. I actually expected to see pictures of GIRLS in their bikini but saw nothing. Instead I saw book lying in the floor. I was about to grab it when I heard a voice

"What are you doing here?" When I turned around I saw Ryder only wearing a towel.I saw his six pack abs and blushed at the sight. I quickly looked away and scolded myself for blushing over this hot specimen.

Wait. No no Ryder isn't hot he's a jerk
"Are you just gonna stand there and blush like crazy or what?" Yep still a jerk

'A hot one' the voice in my head said again

"Hey" Ryder said clicking his fingers in front of my face."You sure space out a lot is my hot body bothering you?" He said smirking and motioning to his body.

I just rolled my eyes and said "Stacey and I are having pizza. I was wondering if you wanna eat"

"Did you guys make it" he said thankfully putting a shirt on

"Yeah"

"Ok I'll eat some but be sure it's safe" he said pointing a finger to me

I just rolled my eyes and said"Of course it is now let's go before Stacey eats all the pizza"

I was about to go out when Ryder said "wait I don't have pants on" I blushed when he said this but good thing I wasn't facing him.

"I'll wait outside" I said clearing my throat

I heard Ryder chuckle and said " you don't wanna watch?" I blushed again when he said it through the door but I shook my head and replied

"I'd rather die" I just heard him chuckle once again.

"Ok I'm done Ryder said as soon as he was done"

"Nice room you have there" I said to him trying to make a casual conversation

I was actually expecting for one of his sexual innedous but he surprised me when he said "not quite what you expect from me right?"

I shook my head and said "No not at all,I was actually expecting quite the opposite"

Ryder chuckled and said "Well what can we do I like my room clean especially the bed" he said looking at me micheviously.

"Prevert!" I shouted smacking him across the head and he just chuckled raising his hands up in defeat.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Ryder's room on the side

Read
Comment
Vote