Chapter 16 "the sister situations"

When we arrived to school I directly bolted out the car and went straight to the school ignoring the calls of Ryder and Stacey.
I mean come on I don't wanna be late for class and I don't wanna spend hours in detention doing nothing okay?

When I arrived to class I'm pretty sure I was puffing like a mad woman trying to welcome air back to my lungs.

"Ali are you okay?" I looked up to see Max with a concerned look on his face.

I hold my hand up to him motioning him to wait as I try gaining all the oxygen that my body lost.

"Yeah I'm good" I said to him with a smile as soon as I had all the oxygen I needed.

He chuckled and pulled me with him "Come on let's take our seats Mr. Turner would hate to see us chatting outside the room."

As soon as Max and I took our seats Mr. Turner arrived.

"Alright class settle down now and let's start the class!" Mr. Turner said loudly making everyone settle down.

"Good" Mr. Turner said as soon as all students settled down.

"Okay so for today we are go-" Mr. Turner was cut off by a loud bang that came from the door.

Ryder Green there revealed in all his glory making girls swoon with his signature leather jacket, smirk and a Badboy aura. Yuck.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Green" Mr. Turner said sarcastically

"Sorry I was running late because my sister and I had a fight about some country back in Asia and her 'Bestfriend' almost killed me" Ryder lied softly and glanced at me when he said the word 'Bestfriend'.

Mr. Turner just waved his hand and said "Know what? Just take your seat. I don't wanna deal with you now" ushering Ryder to seat down.

Ryder just shrugged and made his way towards his normall seat. But halfway there he was pulled by none other than Tricia Peige. The number one biatch in school. Ugh, I just wanna roll my eyes at the sight of her pulling Ryder. Wait. I didn't even notice her being in this class. Well probably because we barely even see or atleast know each other since the accident happened.

"Hi Babe" Tricia said purring into Ryder's ear.
Oh my god I swear this girl disgust me good think no one here knows she's my sister except for Ryder.

"Yuck" I heard Max mutter while making a gagging face which made me smile and I mentally agreed with him.

"Uh.." Everyone's gaze went to Ryder while Mr. Turner was busy writing something on the board with earphones plugged in his ears. I was mentally jelous of him because he couldn't hear this thing going on.

See Mr. Turner is kinda bad boy-ish. When it comes to the teachers. Which makes him pretty cool as most students say.

"Can you let go of me?" I was pulled off my thoughts when I heard Ryder speak "and please don't call me babe cause I don't think I remembered asking you to be my girlfriend " when Ryder said I swear the whole room was full of laughter.

This statement actually made Tricia's jaw drop and I almost thanked Ryder for that. Take note almost.

"Oh and please close your mouth we don't wanna catch flies do we Tracey or whatever your name is" then again the room erupted with laughter.

Then Ryder made his way towards his seat. I swear I saw him smirked in my direction.

****
"That was epic!" Max said as we got out of the classroom which made me chuckle.

"Thank you thank you" I jumped as soon as I heard the the voice. Then I glared at Ryder.

"You scared me!" I said slapping his chest

"It's not my fault you're just a scaredy cat" Ryder said shrugging his shoulder

This statement made gasp. "I am not!"

"Whatever you say" Ryder said once again.

Then we heard someone laugh. "Okay guys we need to go" our heads turned to Max as he grabbed my arm. I think I saw Ryder glare at Max's hand.

What's wrong with this guy?

"Well we got to go see ya later" My thoughts were cut off when I heard Max talk to Ryder. Pulling me with him.

****
"Lunch!" Stacey whisper yelled at me as the bell rings. This just made me roll my eyes.

"Okay girl we gotta hurry you know?" Stacey said to me motioning me to go faster as we were walking on the hallway

Before I could even reply somebody spoke "Ladies" Max said to Stacey and I while putting both his arms on our shoulder.

"Hey" Stacey and I replied

"So where are you guys heading to?" Max asked. I wasn't sure if he's curios or he just doesn't make sense.

"Lunch" Stacey said in a 'duh' tone before pulling Max and I's hands and dragging us to the cafeteria.

When we reached the cafeteria Stacey immediately went to order her food. while Max and I just followed her.

"Ali!" I heard someone shout as I was looking for a table for us to seat in. I turned around and saw Ryan jogging towards me.

He's wearing a man bun. White shirt skinny jeans and to top it off a red and black leather jacket.

"Hey" he said as soon as he reached me. One word 'swoon'

"Um...h-hi" nice one Alison nice move. Please do note my sarcasm.

"Ryan!" Max said while doing a man hug with Ryan. Which I don't understand. At all.

"Come join us" Ryan said motioning to the 'popular's table'

I was about to say no but Stacey answered "Sure"

I was about to argue but then my phone buzzed.

'Long time' it was from River

I smiled and replied 'Sure has'

"Come on bestie let's eat" my just began chat with River ended when Stacey pulled me to the table of my nightmares.

Well maybe that's a little over the top. But I just really hate those people sitting there. One including my other half Tricia.

Ugh! I just wish its December already I wanna go to Palawan and for once enjoy my life-

"Ali!" Ryan called me. Well maybe I need to face them. like right now.

"Come on little girl hurry up" Derek said in an annoyed tone.

"Coming" I replied as I made my way towards them.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar high pitched voice says. I turned around and saw the girl loathe me so much. The girl who is supposed to be there for me after the accident happened. The none other than Tricia Peige.

How I wish mom and dad are here.

//. //. //. //. //. /

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating as soon as possible. I was really busy we actually had examination week in school and I had to study all week.

Well maybe not much. But I care about my grades okay?Plus I don't have Internet connection for these passed few days. Sorrrryyyy I hope you guys understand.

Anyways here's the chapter and I'm sorry it sucks but at least here it is. Tada!

-Sophie

Recap:
Max is the new transferee and quickly became good friends with Stacey and Alison.

Ryan is Alison's crush and is Ryder's Bestfriend.